Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

USMC503 posted:

Not a Jets fan, but I hope Brady eats poo poo today.

kinda pains me to say this, but I disagree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I hope Tebow goes to the Cowboys.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Godholio posted:

I hope Tebow goes to the Cowboys.

I hope Brady gets injured and he has to play. The only thing close to poo poo eating eagles/cowboys fans is pats fans.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

smertrioslol posted:

I hope Brady gets injured and he has to play. The only thing close to poo poo eating eagles/cowboys fans is pats fans.

Tebow is a free agent.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

smertrioslol posted:

tebow was released a little while back also get hosed scrub

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010
I can't be keeping tabs on AMERICA'S PLAYER. Though now it would be appropriate if he ended up on AMERICA'S TEAM.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

smertrioslol posted:

I can't be keeping tabs on AMERICA'S PLAYER. Though now it would be appropriate if he ended up on AMERICA'S TEAM.

Merica's team already has the best backup in the NFL.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

Booblord Zagats posted:

Plus Bledsoe is footballs John the Baptist. When he shows up, your savior is going to be there when he leaves

Smoke Crack
Apr 6, 2009

Oh, sure, sure. I know you. You're gonna keep on saying I'm suave and sophisticated, and then when I start to believe it, then you're gonna say how pointy head I have, and how floppy arms I have, and how dull I am, I know you.
The mets are really killin me right now :smithicide:.

Can the jets do me a favor and not lose tonight?

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Smoke Crack posted:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

Smoke Crack posted:

Sure, I'll get right on tha

Oops

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

The Bills would need Lazarus to get their savior at this point

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Pretty happy I didn't play Thompkins this week.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
glad I benched brady at the last minute

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Having such weak performance from my RB all year is going to kill me.

Beria
Nov 13, 2011
V excited to see my panthers get the poo poo kicked out of them by the bills this weekend

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
the intro videos for teams in madden 25 are pretty great. choose the 49ers and you get poo poo like "LOOK AT THIS FUCKIN BRIDGE, CHECK OUT THAT COOL CITY, CHAMPIONSHIPS! MONTANA, JERRY RICE, STEVE YOUNG!" Pick the dolphins and you'll get "LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL CITY! PERFECT SEASON! MARINO!" choose the bills and you get "here's a stadium where a football team plays. they have fans that attend games in said stadium. it snows here a lot. cj spiller is a person that has played for this team. the end."

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

the intro videos for teams in madden 25 are pretty great. choose the 49ers and you get poo poo like "LOOK AT THIS FUCKIN BRIDGE, CHECK OUT THAT COOL CITY, CHAMPIONSHIPS! MONTANA, JERRY RICE, STEVE YOUNG!" Pick the dolphins and you'll get "LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL CITY! PERFECT SEASON! MARINO!" choose the bills and you get "here's a stadium where a football team plays. they have fans that attend games in said stadium. it snows here a lot. cj spiller is a person that has played for this team. the end."

just the way it should be.

Smoke Crack
Apr 6, 2009

Oh, sure, sure. I know you. You're gonna keep on saying I'm suave and sophisticated, and then when I start to believe it, then you're gonna say how pointy head I have, and how floppy arms I have, and how dull I am, I know you.
:suicide:

Could've been worse.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Smoke Crack posted:

:suicide:

Could've been worse.

your best hope is geno smith. it doesn't really get any worse unless you're a jacksonville fan

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

How is the game? Would you say it's worth a buy? I have store credit so I may grab it for $30 when I get GTA V.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

gleep gloop posted:

How is the game? Would you say it's worth a buy? I have store credit so I may grab it for $30 when I get GTA V.

i was playing it at a friends house. i was gonna pick it up as i haven't bought a madden in years but the $100 version that comes with nfl sunday ticket appears to be not available anymore so dunno if i'll pick it up

i'm gonna push your poo poo in so hard week 8. like worse than rrail last week. or i would if half my team wasn't gonna be on bye week

still gonna push your poo poo in bitch

Beria
Nov 13, 2011
If cam newton ever goes to a good team I may follow him

It wold be nice not to be a perennial loser

Smoke Crack
Apr 6, 2009

gleep gloop posted:

I enjoy it, I haven't bought a football/madden game in years though. MUT is pretty loving awesome and is what I spend most of my time playing unless I'm playing with a friend.

your best hope is geno smith. it doesn't really get any worse unless you're a jacksonville fan

Yeah, today's game was a poo poo show though.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
Pretty sure the Pats won me this weeks ff game in my other league (I have NE's defense and my opponent has Brady/Ridley

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

God I hope aggy pulls this out of their rear end.

E: Guess not :smith:

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Sep 15, 2013

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

gently caress Aggy, gently caress Johnny Football.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Whip Slagcheek posted:

gently caress Aggy, gently caress Johnny Football.

I agree with the first. Maziel is cool. gently caress Bama and bama fans, though. gently caress Nick Saban, too.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I learned today that there's a guy named Ha Ha Clinton-Dix.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
SEC fans, and Bama fans in particular, are the most annoying people.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Check this out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i28MU8-lcw

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
jfc :vick:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

E.J.MANUEL

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
what the gently caress was chip kelley doing. was he trying to bait rivers into throwing s pick I don't know wtf that was

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
good call flacco. you can always have more kids but beating the browns is something you can be proud of the rest of your life

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

They will never expect......THE RASHARD MENDENHALL FANTASY CONTRIBUTION

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
Won $100 on a 3 game parlay.
edit:
-Ravens
-Texans
-Broncos

That loving Texans kicker didn't have to make the game so close.
edit: did the math wrong

Cowherd was 1/5 on his picks this week. 0/5 last week. He's 56% overall so maybe he'll do better next week.

vains fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Sep 16, 2013

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

God dammit another thread to take watch on game days

choose the bills and you get "here's a stadium where a football team plays. they have fans that attend games in said stadium. it snows here a lot. cj spiller is a person that has played for this team. the end."

"HERES A STADIUM WHERE FOOTBALL IS PLAYED. BRUCE SMITH BASICALLY MURDERED QUARTERBACKS HERE. DON BEEBE WAS PROBABLY THE FASTEST WHITE GUY EVER HERE. EJ MANUEL HAS A PRETTY COOL BILLY DEE WILLIAMS MOUSTACHE. THERES AN APPLEBEES DOWN THE ROAD."

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2uN28EJRlA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Bucs fan here. gently caress you thanks.

• Locked thread