Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007
put the 'the' in therapist

:dukedog:

Zaggitz posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRqoerXtXTw Preview for the premiere episode.

poo poo's gonna be incredible. Shaw riding piggy back on Abraham Fusco :swoon:

Did Carter get demoted? Look at her uniform.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

Squidster posted:

There was a moment there when I wondered if the Machine was the Sphynx. If it's mandate is to prevent harm, and keep us safe, and the !Silk Road really did reduce violence, then...

Did anyone else think it was kind of sweet that Hersh wanted to know if Shaw was doing alright? :3:

I interpreted that scene a bit differently, it felt more like he wanted to leave the ISA and join them?

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

Was that Gul Damar from Deep Space Nine on tonights episode?

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

CeeJee posted:

It seemed to me the arrest of Collier's brother was not due to the Machine producing his number (you get a visit from Hersh or Shaw, not cops at the door) but some analyst seeing an airline mechanic meet a suspected terrorist. If the Machine was running things that would not have happened as it always sees the big picture and would know about the AA and how there is no imminent threat.

What if he wants to live in the world Greer envisions?

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

Sub Rosa posted:

I wasn't able to find a mirror anywhere. So...

Bear was running Vigilance all along!

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

richardfun posted:

God, I started feeling really uncomfortable when I saw that. This entire finale left me with a knot in my stomach...

I do wonder what's next. Root said they had to live the ordinary lives she created for them, or else Samaritan would find them.

Vigilance was able to organize things "off the grid." I'm sure Bear and the gang will figure something out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

Zaggitz posted:

Hey guys if you like the more conspiracy theory aspects of PoI I've just made a thread for the British conspiracy thriller Utopia. It is very good and only 6 episodes please watch it.

Where is Jessica Hyde? That was a pretty great show too. They showed it here a year or two ago I think.

• Locked thread