Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

TheWorldIsSquare posted:

Hey, just trying to tell you guys that calling pedo baselessly doesn't lead anywhere good, which I think would be common sense. But feel free to completely disregard my point :allears:

Calling people pedos is goons' favorite pastime, now shut up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

my dad posted:

TvTropes are an amazing example of a good idea gone horribly, horribly wrong.

Not really, the idea of pigeonholing every possible piece of art was stupid to begin with.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
Can I still wear a paper summer fedora? :ohdear:

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Good God, that page is physically unreadable.

click if u dare :twisted:

A new My Little Pony promo? Is this a parody of "California Girls"? That's way out of the target demographics range. I wonder if they do know? Nah, probably no-WAIT!? Did he just say "bronies", and "DJ PON-3"!!!!?? Hasbro and the Hub also sent a letter to Equestria Daily!? Plus they also clarified about when the spot will premiere!!?? YES!!! WE, THE BRONIES, ARE KNOWN!! BROHOOFS TO HASBRO AND THE HUB!! MAJOR BROHOOFS!!!

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
I played Hate Plus recently and a specific line reminded me of this thread. Now I'm wondering.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Darth Walrus posted:

Meanwhile, in TVTropes news, a Homestuck fanfic page just got brought up in the P5 thread, and jesus loving christ.

quote:

there isn't any law in the church which says GH can't rape teenagers to death and bind their souls to himself
Actually, this is Truth In Television

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
When they say two years worth of semen, do they mean something like a cumvase or just a guy who had no sex in two years?

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Junpei Hyde posted:

Do you really want to know?

What does my username tell you

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GangstaRap

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
Trap music (also known as Neo-crunk) is a rather polarizing style of hip-hop and electronic music that has gained large popularity over 2012 and 2013. Trap music is a started as an emergent style in southern rap that is characterized by spare beats, sharp snare hits, deep bass notes and simple rhymes about gangster cliches (this isn't a diss at the genres expense mind you, the lyrical aspects are not of much importance to the genre since the main appeal is the beat and vibe the song generates, so lyrics are often simple as a result). All of this creates a dark, slightly abrasive, and hedonistic vibe. While the Ur Examples are from different parts of the southern United States, the major players of trap music such as Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka Flame, T.I. And Young Jeezy are all from Atlanta, and many newcomers to the genre are also from Atlanta. Many Hip-hopheads were against the genre, claiming it's simple lyrics are boneheaded and just dumb club music, while defenders state that the simplicity is the reason why it is such dumb fun. However the genre did catch on with many, namely EDM Musicians who have created a much more dancier instrumental songs. Another group that caught on were the up-and-coming rappers from Chicago, who created drill music, a style that emphasizes the violence on the streets of Chiraq and put a face to the issues that previous conscious Chicago rappers talked about.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
Don't post my masters thesis

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Anticheese posted:

be tortured for eternity by being turned into an anime catgirl slave

:mrgw:

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

"four drinks in two hours). If one has binged more than once in a six-month period, this is generally a sign of ongoing alcohol abuse"

Lolll

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Regalingualius posted:

Well, at least in the original series, I think Nearly Headless Nick states that pretty much every ghost comes about because they had too many/heavy regrets weighing them down for them to completely pass on. So, not what one would consider an ideal form of "living forever".

Actually, Nick stated that they all had a choice, and he himself was too scared to move on. Once you make the choice you're basically stuck forever so Binns still teaching is the least they could do for a dead teacher

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
Imagine that Video Games have taken a turn where you don't need a controller or a keyboard to play, all you need is a helmet and living the life of a adverting hero isn't just a moving picture on a screen...Now take one game called Sword Art Online and have the creator of said game make it so that If you die in the game you die in real life...not scary enough for you? Okay you know how people kill for fun? They're playing this game too and they made a guild where that's the ONLY type of person that's in said guild...Oh and you're probably saying "I have these awesome Skills, I can jus-" they have a means to paralyze you and kill you as they please...Not so simple now is it? Ya know what lets make it ever more complected, the game has a system that can pretty much label anyone as a Player Killer, A gem above every Players heads Green Means "He's a good guy He hasn't killed anyone" Orange Means "Oh he killed a guy...probably in self defense" Red Means "He's killed a bunch of people"...you know how in real life if you're involved in a murder you're charged with "Assisted Homicide"? unless you actually killed the guy...your gem won't change. Hey here's more the game uses your actual face so let's say you stopped some guy from killing a player to get his jolly for the evening and he wants revenge but OH NO the games clear everyone will be logged out...he can recognize you in public and kill you in your sleep...Fun game wouldn't you say?

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

WickedHate posted:

I have autism and I've never seen the appeal, personally.

He said while buying a Nintendo system to play a Sonic game in the year of our lord 2013

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

The Sin of Onan posted:

:raise: On what planet is bestiality less disgusting than incest? Pretty sure horses can't give informed consent, either.

What if a horse fucks you of its own volition?

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
I honestly don't understand the catgirl obsession, despite my gimmick. Cats are the most spiteful little shits, dogs are obviously the better candidates for human/animal hybrids

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
Or lamias, if you're into women who eat live chickens whole, don't blink, sleep for weeks and poo poo themselves wrn you touch them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Improbable Lobster posted:

The people around him became less racist because of how extremely racist he was

Literal KKK members looked at him and said "whoa is this how we look to other people"

• Locked thread