Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Cool! More Rome alumni

E: I just now learned that Indira Varma was cast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Ugh everything makes so much more sense now that I know Targ is shorthand for Targaryen and not some sort of animal

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Jon Snow is a secret Klingon razorhog.

Haha, yeah pretty much I out nerded the GoT thread for a second

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
This is funnier to me when I pretend that the actor also made the same mistake

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Am I lame for thinking Theon's life just sucks and theres no mysticism behind that?

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

CapnAndy posted:

We should talk more about the hate-blizzard, just because it's fairly intriguing that apparently the Old Gods really, really care about one specific family ruling in one specific castle, and don't you dare gently caress with that.

Yes I would like to know more about this too, since I apparently completely forgot about it

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

CapnAndy posted:

Y'know that blizzard that's loving with Stannis and his march on Winterfell? It gets stronger the closer they get, meaning it's centered on Winterfell, it lasts for a completely unbelievable amount of time and doesn't move on, and the snowfall starts literally as soon as Roose and Fake Arya get married.

Oh ok, yes I do remember that. I thought...something else entirely.

E: Has there been any texts that suggests its some sort of pissed off deity? I guess that is where my disconnect was. I'm not trying to be contrary either, though I will admit I am a bit of a ASOIAF Atheist

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

bobjr posted:

The only thing I noticed about Theon and the miller's wife is like everyone else in game of thrones he has an obsession with big dark nipples.

Well, to be fair, big dark nipples are pretty sweet

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

whalestory posted:

I thought it was just a blizzard. A regular ol' blizzard

It was :ssh:

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

GodFish posted:

Melisandre had to get under the walls of Storms End to let out the shadow baby because of the spells in the walls.

It was really just a metaphor for women taking a submissive role to men

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Poor Cersei :(

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

hobbesmaster posted:

She only had the fantasy pope killed, why do people want her dead?!

I am sorry that you are unable to pity a character while understanding why people don't like them I guess? You must be a real blast to talk to Jaime Lannister about

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Whatever man, cats suck.

This fucker is so high maintenance that he won't eat his rib eye if I don't put a bib on him. Seriously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I don't think Cersei will ever be redeemed, I just don't think she was put in a position to be anything besides a slimeball and that isn't her fault

• Locked thread