Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Shamelessly stolen from Syfy.com.

Last season ended completely loving insane with some sort of alien spacecraft in an old rear end barn. Maybe not aliens, maybe time travelers, who knows?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

New Episode

Fallout

Season 4 picks up six months after the violent meteor storm that pummeled Haven. Unfortunately, the infamous Troubles didn't disappear with Audrey, who is living under a new identity when she is approached by a mysterious man in need of her assistance.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

A little spoiler that came out earlier concerning a few episodes.

Audrey won't be in a few episodes due to Emily Rose's real life pregnancy

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

BlazinLow305 posted:

I watched the first episode or two of this show a while back, and remember it being alright I guess, but it sort of had a cheesy feeling to it. How far would I need to watch before it gets good or is likely to click?

I didn't start getting into it until the season 1 finale.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

Bad Blood

Nathan is on the case when bodies that have been drained of all their blood are discovered; at the same time, Duke tries desperately to convince his half-brother Wade to make his stay in the troubled town of Haven a short one.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I feel bad. I never remember this show is on until Saturday when I notice it's on my DVR. Good episode though, I wonder if Lexi is permanent.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

That was pretty great. Man I hope this show gets renewed, they keep amping up the crazy.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

Lay Me Down

A trouble that turns dreams into deadly nightmares plagues the residents of Haven; at the same time, Duke finds himself in a difficult situation dealing with his pain-in-the-neck brother.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

At least they were smart enough to not show Nathan in next weeks episode.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I hate the Moonlighting comparison that happens all the drat time. That poo poo was what, almost 30 years ago? TV has changed.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Woo, I finally remembered that this show is on before my DVR reminded me Saturday morning!

New Episode

The Trouble With Troubles

Audrey finds herself in an alternate Haven, one that has never known any Troubles, and is torn about whether she should turn this world back to "normal," or leave it as is for the sake of her loved ones.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Yes. I haven't heard anything concerning renewals so hopefully it doesn't end on a cliffhanger.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

When the Bough Breaks

William exposes Audrey to the truth about her origins, whether she wants to hear it or not; at the same time, a curse is unleashed that brings with it new Troubles for Haven.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Holy poo poo:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/syfy-renews-haven-season-5-674975

quote:

Syfy is making up for its delayed renewal of Haven by doubling its order. The original drama, which closed its fourth season back in December, has received the green light for an additional 26 episodes.

The super-sized fifth season will debut the first 13 episodes in the fall, with the remaining expected to air some time in 2015.

I'm guessing season 5 will be it's last, but this is still awesome. :dance:

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Yeah the old one did get archived.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Yeah, I believe so too. It definitely beats the paltry six episodes W13 got.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Re Season 5:

quote:

The show is prepared for season five to be the show's last, filming two possible endings: One to wrap everything up, and one in case the show goes on. Said Eric Balfour:

The writers are of the opinion that you don't get the opportunity to see the finish line very often on a television series, so knowing that we have the ability to sort of plan for that – and we have [the length of] two seasons to do it, it's not like it's tomorrow — I actually am of the opinion that I hope we do it, because I would love to give the fans a real ending and honor the show that way.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Season 5 of Haven will premiere on September 11th at 10 PM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Season 5!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3664163&pagenumber=1#lastpost

• Locked thread