Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«478 »
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

hes gonna shine that double edge sword himself

https://twitter.com/FullContactMTWF...8430860288?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

plz control u toxic hatsculinity

lmao

I wish Chael was better at not self-owning midfight because he's infinitely more entertaining than just about anyone in the sport

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

He is a treasure.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

he's doing the anchorman "when in rome" bit perfectly

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

I would pay good money for a 90 minute comedy special by him.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

people good at promoting fights:

gregor mcconor

https://twitter.com/FullContactMTWF...6024781824?s=19

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

CTE is a motherfucker

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

JaySB posted:

CTE is a motherfucker

Except Tito has improved at speaking in the decades where he has been getting punched in the head.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"

Fun Shoe

CommonShore posted:

Except Tito has improved at speaking in the decades where he has been getting punched in the head.

You have a weird definition of improvement.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

Captain Log posted:

You have a weird definition of improvement.

Uh he's better to watch and watching him is less bad? Seems pretty bog standard to me!

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Fun Shoe

CommonShore posted:

Uh he's better to watch and watching him is less bad? Seems pretty bog standard to me!

Nevermind, I cannot read.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

An ill wind blows no minds.

Lipstick Apathy

Tito got better at public speaking because he practices six days a week; five days a week he practices three days a week, and one day a week he practices two days of the week. He's been reachin' for those grapes, makin' that cheese and whine.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

LobsterMobster posted:

people good at promoting fights:

gregor mcconor

https://twitter.com/FullContactMTWF...6024781824?s=19

Tito's a real double edge sword.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Fun Shoe

Wise Learned Man posted:

Tito got better at public speaking because he practices six days a week; five days a week he practices three days a week, and one day a week he practices two days of the week. He's been reachin' for those grapes, makin' that cheese and whine.

"Good Beaming, Labias and Gendermen, I...uh...Tido Orteez"

pepperchomp
Jan 27, 2007

chomp chomp chomp

Wise Learned Man posted:

Hahahahahahahahaha

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

Rap terrorist, terrorise, tear it up
Brought gas and the matches to flare it up
Militant Michael might go psycho
On any ally or rival
Born Black, that's dead on arrival
My job is to fight for survival
In spite of these #AllLivesMatter-ass white folk

Mr. Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Now 'win only by KO' is a rule I can get behind

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Fun Shoe

At this point I'd expect Hong Man to lose to anyone who can walk, without resting, for a solid thirty seconds.

cisneros
Apr 18, 2006

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Now 'win only by KO' is a rule I can get behind

It will go to decision anyway

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

Yi Long
Height 1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)
Weight 73.5 kg (162 lb; 11.57 st)
Division Welterweight, Lightweight

Choi Hong-man
Height 2.18 m (7 ft 2 in)
Weight 150 kg (331 lb; 23 st 9 lb)
Division Super Heavyweight
Reach 224 cm (88.2 in)

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
ASK ME ABOUT MY SELF-PUBLISHED WARHAMMER FANFICTION AND MY KNIFE COLLECTION

Captain Log posted:

At this point I'd expect Hong Man to lose to anyone who can walk, without resting, for a solid thirty seconds.

What's been going on with him? I know he had some serious depression issues at one point

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

I made it to the rage phase

Did they flip HMC's image and not realize his tattoos don't read the same way when they're mirrored?

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

this is a face you can trust

Being 7 tall is not the best base for MMA.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

hey willie, please help out big james, his brain is wrong

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

An ill wind blows no minds.

Lipstick Apathy

well, poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

I'm not touching that with a barge pole. I spoke to him after his last fight and he said he gave up before the fight even began and just lost because he didn't want to be there, 6 months later he's now telling me he doesn't want to go out like that and KSW want him to attend their UK shows etc. He's back on his diet. So fight wise and performance wise who knows where he is at, I'm certainly confused.

And yes he's gone all in on this Qanon pedophiles are everywhere poo poo. I'm not going to comment. He feels very strongly about it and whilst I love him as an mma fighter and consider him a friend at this point, I don't think I can help him, although I will if I can.

willie_dee fucked around with this message at Oct 22, 2018 around 05:10

«478 »