Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

TheReverend posted:

Dude is 43 years old.
It not delayed, it just ain't happening.

It's just the term to describe circumstances where things have ... slowed down, for when a person's intellect is, as the French say, en retard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Out tomorrow https://www.amazon.com/Silencer-Johnny-Messner-Danny-Liddell/dp/B07F3XNQVN

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

actually out on torrent sites for the past week or so

I watched the zombie film with Kurt Angle and other pro wrestlers and I don't think I am going to steal this offer

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

thank you

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Does Tito have a "speaking" role?

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

it's been awhile since i laughed out loud this hard, so thank you tito

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Here comes a special boy

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Does Tito have a "speaking" role?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2WLFfMcbTU

Based on the trailer it may even be significant.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Judging solely from that trailer, and not his little bit in the Blade TV show, Chuck is a worse actor than... Tito???

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Bluedeanie posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2WLFfMcbTU

Based on the trailer it may even be significant.

That looked... less awful than I had imagined. Not good, but just normal Hollywood bad, instead of Ronda Rousey vehicle bad.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/KB_official/status/1041891659896639488

KID Yamamoto is dead. That's way too goddamn young, gently caress.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

CarlCX posted:

in nearly as sad news, johny hendricks's next gig is that bare knuckle fight league.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

LobsterMobster posted:

Here comes a special boy

Well played, sir. :golfclap:

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

CarlCX posted:

Turns out that he's had cancer 2 years, went to some lengths to conceal it because he wanted to make a pro come back

"A warrior to the end"

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Should we promote his flying knee to greatest KO ever?

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
no

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
I can't believe I'm saying this, but Roger Huerta put on a hell of a performance in the 1st round vs Patricky Pitbull just now.

Granted, in the 2nd, he got hit so hard he was unable to locate Patricky, and his nose got flattened, but the first was just 2 dudes slamming fists into each other's heads for the better part of 5 minutes.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
McKee with an amazing KO

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
Nice ragdoll physics.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

AJ McKee is 12-0 with 8 finishes.

His dad, Antonio, got his 8th and final finish in his 32nd fight.

:wow:

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

LobsterMobster posted:

AJ McKee is 12-0 with 8 finishes.

His dad, Antonio, got his 8th and final finish in his 32nd fight.

:wow:

jon fitch's child is gonna be a murderer

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/MikeTyson/status/1044060274515431424

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if that lady really does fight in a head scarf I'm a huge fan.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/fight4something/status/1043730560173006848

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

i was prepared to be outraged but honestly this is pretty spectacular

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

was it the stream or did they kill the lights because of the DQ?

DaFrugalGamer
Aug 6, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/50cent/status/1045400217581998082?s=20

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

just a reminder that rizin, featuring cro cop, kai asakura, manel kape and tenshin vs gooch in kickboxing goes down sunday morning at 2am et

should be dope

oh, mike "nerd virgin" mcdonald retired, if anyone cares

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Good to see bankruptcy is treating 50 well

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

LobsterMobster posted:

I wonder why. He's still young, hasn't taken a ton of damage in his career, and is coming off a good win.

e: oh, poo poo. all I saw was a thing about retiring to focus on his burgeoning cabinetry business :(
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Wise Learned Man fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Sep 28, 2018

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

LobsterMobster posted:

Sucks he punched too hard for his hands to handle, can't believe more mma guys don't have a ton of injuries like that.
The story this time is even worse though, in the surgery he was hoping he didn't need, they hosed up a nerve in his arm and lost fifty percent muscle mass and he isn't sure if it'll come back all the way

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

rampage tipped the scale at 254.4 for his fight vs wanderlei

what a champ

mewse
May 2, 2006

Troxartas posted:

Sucks he punched too hard for his hands to handle, can't believe more mma guys don't have a ton of injuries like that.
The story this time is even worse though, in the surgery he was hoping he didn't need, they hosed up a nerve in his arm and lost fifty percent muscle mass and he isn't sure if it'll come back all the way

Best health care in the world

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Just put a hundred on Rory to beat mousasi. I actually like the moose in this fight but +200 for Rory was too good to let slide. Hopefully it's an actually good fight.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

LMAO is anyone going to watch this?

I was going to but I'm not going into DAZN

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Got the free month of DAZN just to watch this card and then will probably cancel it. All the NFL games streaming is kind of tempting but $20 a month is a little high for me.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

We could get a photo op with Fedor and Fifty, or Chael and Fifty.

Life is good.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
What a crock of poo poo - this was the only Bellator event Ive looked forward to for a long time. If they get more than 206 people to watch Bellator 206 on the stupid app Ill eat my hat. Was it a recent decision not to broadcast this live on Paramount?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
I don't really understand how this plan works, like is Bellator planning to broadcast their events that they consider "PPV" level exclusively on DAZN now?

Edit: Ah, so 7 Bellator cards a year will stream exclusively on DAZN and the other 15 will be on DAZN and Paramount. I imagine the DAZN exclusives will almost always be their best cards though.

Le Saboteur fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Sep 29, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

BhindiBhaji Boogie posted:

What a crock of poo poo - this was the only Bellator event Ive looked forward to for a long time. If they get more than 206 people to watch Bellator 206 on the stupid app Ill eat my hat. Was it a recent decision not to broadcast this live on Paramount?

Just came here to post this. I'm quite irked.