Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
Weekend B-League Update!

Friday, October 18

9 AM EST - OneFC
Card: http://www.onefc.com/events/20-one-fighting-championship.html
Stream: This is a pay-per-view
Notable fighters: Bibiano Fernandes, likely the best bantamweight outside of the UFC; Turned down a UFC offer because he was making more money in OneFC. Shinya Aoki, self explanatory.

7 PM EST - Bellator Prelims -> Main Card
Refer to the Bellator thread, we don't serve their kind around these here parts.

8 PM EST - Watch Out Combat Show!
Card: http://www.sherdog.com/events/WOCS-Watch-Out-Combat-Show-30-29327
Stream: http://tv-aovivo.nl/lutas.html
Notable fighters: Uhhhhhh, Indy? Doesn't look like anyone has fought in Bellator/PRIDE/UFC on this card. But it's Brazil and they got big-booty ring girls.

10 PM EST - XFC 26 - AXS.tv
Card: http://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/19892-xfc-26
Stream: It's AXS, there's no consistent stream but VipBox, Firstrow, or any of the usual spots will likely have a stream.
Notable Fighters: No one notable, but there's two women fights so I'm sure BeanFried is salivating at the prospect of weepy interviews and sub-z league mma striking.

Saturday, October 19

There's Oplot but there's no link up yet. I'll post one at start time which as usual should be 2 PM EST. It's UFC day anyway.

As always join us in #mma on synirc for b-league mockery, reactions, discussion and anything else you might want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

LobsterMobster posted:

Does this mean Chael was right?

Always and about everything

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

One FC: Total Domination is starting now! If you're up early and wanna watch the closest thing to jmma left, join me in #mma.

Fight 1 Rene Catalan vs. Khim Dima: The first fight is between a wushu champion who did some sick katas and posed a lot before his walk out versus a Cambodian with a martial art I've never heard of who is a "Fighter looking to get out of his father's shadow in the One FC cage"

I don't know what exactly wushu is but it's apparently doing a lot of poses whenever a camera is on you.

Flyweights, spinning poo poo and a cool SLAM in the first 30 seconds.

Wushu armbar being countered with kicks to the face and flexibility. Armbar attempt guy ends up mounted but backwards. Commentary describes it as "crazy reverse monkey mount."

The whole kicks to grounded opponents thing is cool as hell and the Cambodian is using it after getting taken down by wushu-guy and hit in the face a whole bunch.

Round 1: Wushu guy for the takedowns, ground and pound and know what a jab is dominance.

I don't think the Cambodian has ever heard of a wrestle.

Cambodian guy can kick and take a beating but not much else. I dunno what OneFC's rules to shots to the back of the head are but from this beating "non-existent". Oh he warned him. As he continued.

Posing-kata wushu guy loses by a back of the head beating as the ref kneels, watches, and occasionally murmurs a warning.

Winner: Khim Dima - TKO (Brutal back of the head beating)

Fight 2: Shannon Wiratchai vs Mitch Wilson: This is a rematch. The thai guy is walking out with two wacky hats.

Apparently their first fight is why OneFC went from only allowing soccer kicks when a ref permits them to just letting them happen whenever.

Lenne Hardt's announcing improves everything. White guy has won muay thai championships in Thailand so he might not stink plus he's American so he likely has the bane of all Asian fighters "The ability to wrestle"

Shimada is reffing, acts out all of his instructions. One of them is cut already and bleeding within the first 50 seconds. Lots of clinch work and fence humping so far.

Asian crowd is excited about everything that any fighter does and no one has chanted "You're going to die" yet or anything. Eat your hearts out UFC.

Thai guy just wrecked whitie as he pulled guard via soccer kicks. Holy poo poo that owned. White guy is on the ground clutching his neck and just seemed really hosed up by the soccer kicks.

They put a neckbrace on the white guy and he didn't pull guard, he whiffed a spinning elbow.

Winner: Shannon Wiratchai TKO (Soccer kicks and a left hook to finish)

Fight 3: Jake Butler vs Sylvain Potard Jake Butler's last fight was really good, he's the non-Bibiano prospect from OneFC that I think has the best chance of making it in the UFC.

French guy walking out to Rick Ross in sunglasses. A judo black belt. Being cornered by a man with a pink mohawk.

I cannot get over how awesome Lenne Hardt is. The way she trills her R's is so loving cool.

Judo versus Wrestler. Butler probably should have finished it in that GNP beating but Shimada gonna Shimada.

He seems to have recovered and temporarily reversed it. Ooh, sick knee to the head. I love this ruleset.

Well Butler got caught by the French man.

Winner: Sylvain Potard TKO (Punches)

Fight 4: Rafael Silva vs Tatsuyo Mizuno

Well this asian has lost to the likes of Babalu (in 2012), Mousasi, Sergei, Crocop and Thiago Silva. But he does have a win over UFC great "Itir Latifi" aka the guy that got jabbed to death by Mousasi in Sweden and Melvin Manhoef.

Rafael Silva has fought like 40 times against people I've never heard of but Lid informs me that he lost to Tor from TUF.

Tatsuya's walkout highlight reel didn't feature footage from any of his fights, just pictures of his family. Hope he doesn't ever go to Bellator.

Tatsuyo is having his fingernails clipped before he gets in the cage.

The Portugese guy just went for a takedown, somehow ended up in mount being armbarred with the most confused expression on he face.

Mizuno just did what I think he thought was a flying knee attempt but he just kind of leaped into the air several feet away from his opponent and did a little foot flail.

Eye poke in round 2 leading to a pause after which the Portugese guy has hit him with two sick right hooks but Mizuno doesn't seem to care about being punched.

Round 2 is gassy, really bad striking which seems to be affecting the Portugese more from the knees to the body. Neither man gives a poo poo about being decked in the face.

Mizuno is definitely getting the better of the striking in round 3, landed a sick body kicks, a few soccer kicks to the body on the ground, and now some GNP. All the while grabbing on the cage while Shimada swats at his hands.

Silva is dead, doing nothing from the ground but I don't think Mizuno knows how to finish any of the submissions he was attempting. Oh well, he soccer kicked him in the head earlier.

Winner: Mizuno via unanimous (and correct) decision

Fight 5: Eddie Ng vs Peter Davis

Peter Davis is a male model with really nice abs. Who is walking out to chiptunes or something weird.

Eddie Ng has a last name that looks like someone accidentally hit two characters on a keyboard and is walking out to some asian-chanting song with flutes. Announced as an "explosive fighter" but he's clearly not black...

Eddie Ng started out with a very James Thompson-esque gongrush. It didn't work out well for him either.

The uplink from Singapore is dead and then came back and I guess Eddie Ng won. Eddie Ng doesn't fight his friends or team friends so he will not fight Shinya Aoki.

From the replay, I guess he won via armbar.

Winner: Eddie Ng - Submission (Armbar)

Aoki time bitches!

Fight 6 - Shinya Aoki vs Cody Stevens

Aoki has moved down to featherweight for this fight, will vacate the OneFC lightweight title if he does well at featherweight.

Shinya is looking great at featherweight and is "built for choking" according to the commentator.

And after that, he's not built for reproducing. RIP Aoki's balls.

Commentary: Aoki could probably make bantamweight, "he has the body of a young boy"

After that knee, his balls ascended back into his body like a young boy as well. Apt metaphor.

The rest of round 1 was a wrestling by Aoki.

Round 2 had Cody Stevens getting a yellow card for first kicking and then elbowing Aoki's spine.

Round 3 starts with some cartwheel kick poo poo from cody Stevens.

For a fight with so many fouls and a cartwheel kick, it's mostly a boring wrestlefucking from Aoki. And that terrible fight ends with Aoki taking a faceplant after being bucked off Steven's back.

Winner: Aoki by decision; Loser: Aoki's spine and balls. Aoki credits his warrior spiritu for overcoming the knee to the balls.

Fight 7 & The Main Event: Bibiano Fernandes (Interim Champion) vs Soo Chul Kim (Champion) - Unification bout.

Bibiano is considered the best non-UFC bantamweight in the world and the best fighter in OneFC by a long shot. This should be a really one sided beating.

The korean opened with a gong & dash and then spent the next 4 and a half minutes being wrestled by Bibs.

Round 2 - Nothing happened, bibiano does more wrestling and a bit of ground and pound but nothing substantial. Kim doesn't really seem to have anything for him. If the next 3 rounds look like this, that'll suck.

Round 3 - zzzzzzzz Kim looking better this round, still boring. Bibiano got cut from an elbow, Kim still has nothing for him on the ground. Loses every scramble.

Round 4: Kim got a takedown, didn't do anything with it. Kim landed a pretty cool elbow and tried some spinning poo poo. First round that I think you could argue he won. I really don't think this is going to be a finish from either guy. Kim lands some good body shots near the end of the round, think he solidly takes the round.

Round 5: Kim took what looked like a headbutt to the cock early on in the round, recovered quickly. Nothing really happened in that round. Kim looked either REALLY PISSED or REALLY PUMPED after the last bell, hit the fence and threw his mouthpiece on the ground.

It goes to the judges.

Winner by unanimous decision: Undisputed BW champion, Bibiano Fernandes. Kim is crying.

Bibiano won a weird looking chair, attempted to console a weeping Kim during his interview.

The OneFC belt looks really cool.

Kim is being interviewed but he's sobbing and it's making the interview really awkward. Between this and TUF, there's been more MMA-man tears than I'm comfortable with.

Yuriy fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Oct 18, 2013

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

I'm not watching this, but I want to know the outcome

Since I think I'm the only person watching this, I'm just gonna keep it to editing that first post you quoted.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

The Aoki fight is about to start on One FC

#mma for discussion

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

david carmichael posted:

just hopped in. did somebody get hit in the nardicles.

aoki's balls got kneed real hard

And now Cody Stevens got a yellow card after kicking and elbowing Aoki's spine.

Yuriy fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Oct 18, 2013

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

OneFC was pretty cool except for the Aoki fight which sucked

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

I guess there's two oplot cards this weekend?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_YYA7uExDo

Starts at 2 EST.

As always, #mma for discussion and supperweight mocking

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

There's a "Master of Breakdance" whose pre-fight vignette is him doing some sick dance moves/fighting like Mac from Sunny

Oplot is getting English announcing and post-fight interviews, they gave their US youtube viewers a shout out.

Yuriy fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Oct 18, 2013

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

proof of concept posted:

It looks like the chain-link fence making up the oplot cage isn't coated in rubber like it is in the UFC and pretty much every other organization that uses a cage that I can remember. Has a fighter ever been sliced open by a burr?

Not since Indy found and we started watching Oplot

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

david carmichael posted:

how does oplot put on so many shows

They fight often, like once a week. Lots of other Euro fighters.

Todays card is an ammy card too.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

So Beanfried asked me to write up a little thing about Oplot for the thread so I'll bite.

Oplot MMA Club

What the gently caress is Oplot?
So you guys remember Super Fight League? The poo poo-tier Indian promotion with the really stupid theme song, terrible fights that were so bad they became good by virtue of being funny and live YouTube shows every week? Well they're loving dead or doing pre-taped non-live shows or something which to MMA fans is pretty much the same thing. The good news is that Oplot MMA has risen to replace them as the p4p league of our hearts.

Oplot MMA is run by this guy Alexey Oleinik who has a loss to Chael Sonnen, an avenged loss to Jeff Monson, and has fought in YAMMA Pit Fights, KSW, M-1, and Bellator. He fights in his own promotion and other Russian cards nowadays. Well, he owns Oplot and runs it out of a nightclub called Club Oplot.

Why should I give a poo poo about Oplot?
Did you just wake up on a Friday or Saturday afternoon with nothing to do, a hangover and a hankering for cheap laughs and bloodsport?

Enter Oplot. Somehow despite running out of a night club and presumably being run by the mob these guys have a great streaming set up. They run shows on YouTube once or twice a week that are full of hilarious shadowboxing vignettes, fighters that seem to get like an hour of notice before their fights half the time, hilarious striking and grappling that's either entirely Sambo based or learned from the internet.

They have an AMAZING announcer named Cardo with a gravelly voice that has his own theme song (It's the Rocky theme), sings along to fighter walk out songs played by Club Oplot's resident DJ, DJ Antonio, and has surprisingly good English. DJ Antonio doesn't have a huge repertoire of songs he likes and there's no such thing as "licensing" or "copyrights" in Eastern Europe so he mostly plays that stupid loving Roy Jones Jr song, that one chanting song that every Russian Muslim walks out to, DMX's discography or Coolio's Gangsta's Paradise. He also plays victory themes every time someone wins which is either "Simply the Best" or "We are the Champions".

If you like ring girls, Oplot has those too provided by Ukraine's thriving sex and human trafficking industry. In the past, DJ Antonio would make regular intermissions where they'd either have raffles, children's poetry readings, a stripper dance break, or an arm-wrestling contest from people in the audience. The card with the children's poetry reading had multiple dance breaks.

How are the actual fights?
You remember the heavyweight classic of Soa Palelei versus ? If you don't, it's outlined here. Well that dashing, fedora-clad gangster is an Oplot product.

Oplot trains the fighters that fight for them, they hire local Russians, and right now they're in the process of running a 350,000$ tournament to find the best fighter in the USSR (They really seem hung up on the glory of the former Soviet Union, you can expect at least only vignette per show comparing Oplot to the rise of the USSR). When they run an amateur card, some of the guys that are fighting find out that they're fighting about an hour before the card starts. They once flew in what are seemingly the worst members of America Top Team and while none of them won, it proved that Ukrainians might be the only people more susceptible to wrestling than the Japanese.

In the summer's tournament one of the finalists learned how to do a kimura "on the internet". Basically it's SFL but with Eastern Europeans instead and instead of malnourished Sri Lankans, it's malnourished Dagestani guys. Usually hilarious. When they win, they get paid pretty well but celebrate with a victory beer (chugged in-ring), a victory tee-shirt, or by dancing a victory jig

Sounds "cool", how/when do I watch?
Follow this thread for the weekend b-league post and check in on Friday and Saturday mornings! We'll have links and me and Indy will likely be in #mma shooting the poo poo about it.

Yuriy fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Oct 19, 2013

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Speaking of Oplot, we're live at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2feOdhn1JKY

As always, #mma for discussion, or the youtube sidechat bar.

We even got a little thing for it on MiddleEasy

http://middleeasy.com/fighting/item/12213-middleeasy-introduces-oplot-real-russian-mma-live-at-2pm-est-11am-pst-right-here

If you're missing Oplot, you missed this

Yuriy fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Oct 19, 2013

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

This starts at 10 AM EST, link in Indy's schedule above.

http://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/20882-pxc-40

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

coconono posted:

So far its some dude dicking with VLC.

Yea, I went from Indy's posted schedule, but the tapology event says it started at 5:30 EST.

Gonna guess we don't got poo poo till Oplot starts.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

maffew buildings posted:

i hope they pull king mo from his fight and match him against rampage. it seems plausible

I like this idea better since Vegh got hosed anyway

quote:

@SBNLukeThomas 58s You know what would be dope? If Bellator got Attila Vegh off the shelf to fight Rampage on short notice. I'd still favor Vegh to win.

Also there's a Bellator thread y'all

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

http://legendashow.com/en/contacts Vladimir Voitekhovskyi I guess

also haahahahahaha

Make it happen Willie, or have him offer to fight Rampage

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

There's also Lion Fights on Friday which is Muay Thai on AXS

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Badr Hari is about to fight in Russia

http://kaban.tv/rossiya-2-online

#mma for discussion

cro-cop is fighting too but it's mma rules.

There's a rapping Russian half-robot, rows of cheerleaders and the rocky theme.

It's truly a b-league, Lenne Hardt is here.

Yuriy fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Nov 8, 2013

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Who in the name of God is fighting Cro Cop in the year of our lord 2013?

The president of Oplot after Aleks dropped out of the fight

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Yuriy posted:

The president of Oplot after Aleks dropped out of the fight

The president of Oplot who trained with Overeem who is at this fight along with Mir and Jones?

quote:

@Dame90210 3m
@arielhelwani LoL, Mir and Overeem just presented a belt for kickbox tourney, in ring for Legend 2, Mir put in around Pavel's waist.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

eshock posted:

Was that Fedor in the audience too?

Yup, they were interviewing him earlier.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

jeffersonlives posted:

Did Crocop really get tapped with a god drat neck crank by loving Alexey Oleinik? I saw it and I still don't believe it.

Oplot Pride

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

individual865 posted:

Paging BeanFried, looks like a bunch of female fights on today's Oplot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WofoCH0kMNc

Today I saw a woman hang onto an armbar through 3 piledrivers

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Well, we got a big weekend ahead of us both UFC, Bellator, and B-league wise so here's the weekend schedule starting with today!

Thursday, November 14

Shooto Brazil - 5 EST
Card: http://www.sherdog.com/events/Shooto-Brazil-44-28375
Notable names: None
Stream: http://tv-aovivo.nl/lutas.html or http://www.vertvgratis.eu/assistir-combate-online.htm

Tachi Palace Fights - 9 PM EST
Tachi Palace makes its return to our computer monitors after their last card wasn't streamed!
Card: http://www.sherdog.com/events/TPF-17-Fall-Brawl-33101
Notable names: We've got UFC washouts Jared Papazian and Nate Loughran, Bellator washouts Joe "knocked out by Joe Warren" Soto and Waachim Spiritwolf
Stream: http://www.sherdog.com/blog/TPF-17-Fall-Brawl-Streams-Live-on-Sherdog-58543

Friday, November 15
Friday starts off nice and early with:

OneFC 12: Warrior Spirit - 8 AM EST
OneFC owns, it's probably the best b-league and the last remnant of jmma that doesn't suck. Soccer kicks, headstomps, cute asian ring girls, and British/American ex-pats on commentary.
Card: http://www.sherdog.com/events/One-FC-12-Warrior-Spirit-32637
Notable Names: No one that anyone but Individual865 would recognize, but don't let this dissuade you, OneFC is amazing and worth the early start.
Stream: This is a pay-per-view event and Fatherdog would ban me if I linked one but if you find yourself watching it, #mma!

Oplot Amateurs - 1 PM EST
Card: ???
Notable names: Probably a lot of sashas and alexeis and maybe even a yuriy!
Stream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK24q9K-Rbg

PLMMA 24 - 1:30 PM EST
Card: http://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/21069-plmma-24
Notable names: There's a lot of s's and z's where they don't belong but none of them look familiar, but who cares, if there's no Ukrainian poo poo-tier mma on Friday (luckily there is!), we might as well watch Poles.
Stream: http://tv-online.in/orange-sport-live

Bellator #Whatever - Beltran vs Rampage
Refer to LobsterMobster's post in the Bellator for the run down on this glorious event and why you should watch it.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3568845&perpage=40&pagenumber=21#post421855641

Legacy FC 25 - 10 PM EST
Card: http://www.sherdog.com/events/LFC-25-Legacy-Fighting-Championship-25-32617
Notable names: Lots of guys from the LegacyFC roster but the only one that really stands out is Henry Cejudo, an Olympic gold medalist who has gone 5-0 in MMA
Stream: AXS.tv doesn't have a dedicated stream but it's not a pay-per-view so check the regular places (VipBox, First Row, Drakulastream, etc.) or just quit being a poor and get a TV.

Saturday, November 16
A big UFC day so you might as well spend the morning and afternoon watching lovely fights so you can appreciate what UFC caliber fighters look like.

M-1 Challenge 43 - 10 AM EST
Card: http://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/21454-m-1-challenge-43
Notable names: Motherfucking Sergei Kharitonov! Also a bunch of Oplot guys. Also probably Russian Buffer and ridiculous entrances. Putin and Fedor may or may not show up too.
Stream: http://kaban.tv/rossiya-2-online

Oplot - 2 PM EST
Card: Hahhahahahahah
Notable names: None but their new tournament is Ukrainian military police versus Czech cops
Stream: Not up yet, check back or in #mma.

Busy weekend this week and it starts TONIGHT! As always, join the most degenerate MMA fans in #mma on synirc and chortle at trashweights and eastern european grappling with us.

Yuriy fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Nov 14, 2013

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

What up motherfuckers, Tachi Palace is live at http://www.sherdog.com/events/TPF-17-Fall-Brawl-33101

#mma for b-league talk okay

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Gzuz-Kriced posted:

A fighter from the crowd wants to fight. That is just brilliant. He kind of reminds me of Jacob Volkmann.

By the way, what server is the IRC channel on? I know I saw it somewhere in this thread but I can't find it now.

synirc.net and yea oplot just pulled a guy from the crowd and found a random armenian to fight him.

oplot pride worldwide

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Gzuz-Kriced posted:

Thanks Yuriy!

So far I've only watched Oplot twice. The first time was the fight that ended with the guy dancing, and now I turn it on and a guy from the crowd is going to fight. I really need to watch way more.

yea dude, oplot has overtaken SFL for most laughs in a mma org and as Oleinik wins fights outside the org and gets more money, they've started airing on major ukrainian tv stations and ran a tournament were the winnings were over 350,000$ US

it's still bush league as poo poo but they're getting better and no other org runs 2 events a week in that streaming quality.

the fact that they acknowledge and cater to the american audience is even better. cardo (the gravelly voiced announcer) started doing english trnaslations, they translated a bunch of the fight graphics into english

Oplot basically owns

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

The m1 card that formerly fat sergei is on is live at http://kaban.tv/rossiya-2-online

#mma for b-league talk

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Oplot's live at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id4FecJGakw

#mma for discussion

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Oplot Amateur fights are live, #mma on synirc for bad fighter chat.

The second fight is a rematch of a fight from a week ago. Oplot pride.

Hahah holy poo poo, these are the guys who volunteered to fight from the audience. But a rematch.

Also there's apparently just hookahs sitting around in Club Oplot.

Yuriy fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Nov 22, 2013

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Machida's brother just killed some dude with a flying knee, there's like a bunch of dudes standing around him and the announcers are doing the owen hart voice.

Also Chinzo and Lyoto look a lot alike.

Yuriy fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Nov 23, 2013

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

This is his opponent being stretchered out of the cage while praying. Chinzowns indeed.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

A very eastern european thanksgiving.

Thanks to the UFC for hiring Alexey Oleinik

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Dangersim posted:

Is that the guy who just tapped out Crocop with a neck crank in 2013?

Yes

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Rossiya 2 was rude and cut into the middle of a card with skiing or some dumb poo poo but we're live at either the link Indy provided in his post or http://kaban.tv/rossiya-2-online

Which usually works better for me.

#mma for chitchat and Arlovski

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Arlovski came out with two actual live pitbulls

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

So we in #mma are watching standout fighting tournament 2 ( http://www.sftmma.com.br/eua/index.php )

A man just walked in with a katana and sliced his sign in half. He has an eye-scar tattoo

Edit: He lost and is now 0-2

Yuriy fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Nov 30, 2013

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Dangersim posted:

After learning about Oplot's fighter selection policies, we need to start a kickstarter to fly me to the Ukraine so I can beat up an Eastern European child.

Way more productive investment than doobie's dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Elemennop posted:

a fighter got murdered by a car I think, RIP

Yea, fighter was jogging with his headphones on and got hit by a car, so they had a moment of silence and Yvgeni urged the other fighters to be careful.