Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

WSOF are having some serious production snafu's tonight, they've played the walkouts for the first fight three times during the walk out for the second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Well at least Gregor won't be spawning any more Gracies.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

World series of ball shots.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

LobsterMobster posted:

I think I saw on twitter that he said the OK AC fined him like $15k for missing a meeting so he only took home $35k instead of the full 50,000

He mention that, or do I not know how to read twitter again? :confused:

He got fined 30% for being 90 minutes late for a medical. He didn't get to appeal because by the time he had discovered his fine (when he got paid by the promoters) the AC representatives had already left the venue.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I am loving that silky smooth footwork.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Personally I think Bisping is a much better fit for being sponsored by a company famous for making creatures with their eyes in the wrong places.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

The dude doesn't even look at the guy after he hits the kick, until he casually glances back as he walks away. He knows that shot did it even before the other dudes body even registers he's Ko'd.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Who is the fighters crazy mom who shows up at all the Russian B-league shows and instantly has a camera planted on her while her son fights absolute snoozers of fights? I was half watching the Russian card on fight pass last night when she rushed the cage after her son lost to start scolding him and clipping him around the ear.

I want to see more of her.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Planning on watching this later, please tell me the commentator is the same guy as usual who last card announced he couldn't understand why there were Russian fans cheering for an Afgan fighter over a Russian and how it was very disturbing. He's the best.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I'm going to go with "Bellator doesn't give a poo poo about fighter safety" as an answer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Cyborgs plans for the money are very cool. His plans to keep on fighting, less so.