Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
alvarez is a philly dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

i hope they pull king mo from his fight and match him against rampage. it seems plausible

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

riddle me this, riddle me that, what the gently caress is wrong with you matt riddle

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

i read flyweight and went "that can't be right", but it's brookins, so it sounds like his kind of dumb

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

i was going to say "phil baroni went to college some people just swear a lot". then i clicked the link and it wasn't the NYBA. i can't put to words how disappointed i am

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

p-cool war machine has a youtube channel titled "alpha male poo poo" so he can 411 us on all the alpha things alpha dudes do, like bang on camera for money, go to jail, do topless bottle service for gay men

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

After enough time lapses Mystic goes under and you switch to Strikeforce where after more time you find out EA MMA has been absorbed into Undisputed but you aren't allowed to play for nearly a year and get stuck in contract limbo. You have to wait it out, your only other option is a euthanasist at a kennel simulator.

They are super committed to realism

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

aw :( that's too bad that will be a magic fight, and also troll monster leg lock man loves his mom very much so if she dies it will probably gently caress him up even worse as a brain haver

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I don't know that Brazilian dude's name but that is like top three worst hair all time

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

move of the year: gilbert smith uppercutting brian foster in the dick

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

good thing matt riddle smokes all that weed to keep him from beating his wife

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I was trying to come up with a response but Fozzy's got a point there

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Riddle me this
And riddle me that
Which dog's getting beaten
If they don't bring the bong back?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

thanks ginger texan

I like their giant Dream decal. Reminding you that even if you're sparring with Sokodjou to keep your mind open and hopes high you can get to a better gym

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Panama Red posted:

Except the EU has some shreds of legitimacy

Not really

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I like how this cryptocurrency is crowdsourcing the sponsorship funding. Just makes it that much better

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Pretty cool trying to open nbcsports to stream this on my tablet but they've decided it's more important the stream link goes to Google's store so I can download the app for my phone. gently caress you Sefo I was hyped for this when I clicked this thread to be reminded it was on after I totally forgot

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

he did beat alvarez via the dreaded crab walk to heel hook or whatever back when Dream was still a thing

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

FINALLY SOME GOOD NEWS

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

so did war machine fuckin' kill himself yet or what?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

let us take a moment to remember where his string of convictions started, a few years back when he was dumb enough to think that doing topless bottle service in a gay club would definitely not lead to drunk gay men putting their hands on or propositioning him, as doing topless bottle service in a gay club is a totally straight thing to do for money

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

that's pretty cool that while in the ICU the information Christy Mack finds most pertinent to tell everyone is that the man she was loving was in fact not a MMA fighter

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

War Machine is a violent sociopath who is going to end up dead or in prison. This is quite different than your friend who got a DUI at 19, impressed the heck out of some 17 year old girl whose parents thought they're a bad apple then got their poo poo together and became an accountant in the years to follow

Ok maybe you don't have a friend like that but Chris never got into violent altercations after the age of 22 and college is what I'm saying

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoYa7Mx5EbE

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I hope before he kills himself War "John Koppenhaver" Machine gets the truth out, specifically around how he was fighting for his life in this situation.

also big ups to dude who clarified that his first arrest was choking someone in a gym parking lot. he's a spartan, that's how they do

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I would not be surprised if a good deal of his blood was found at the scene, I would be surprised were it from anything other than self inflicted wounds

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

origami posted:

According to who exactly? Internet forums?

Ask a friend who has been to prison. These come standard when you grow up in the Central CA valley, so you might not have one.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too bad the police won't give war machine a fair shake, i want to know how war machine was fighting for his life after assaulting two people who were asleep and allegedly threatening to kill one of them once he found the perfect knife. pavia's right, it just feels like there is some element of truth on war machine's side of the story that we haven't learned yet.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

if only a ref had been there to pull war machine up after he instinctively went out from being engaged in combat with a ref present

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Filho is a MW in spirit, much like the state of his recent opponents

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

BlindSite posted:

Goddamn that dude has had a depressing last few years. He invited me to come train with him after we became Twitter buddies. I wish he'd just retire.

Why would you pass on this opportunity to possibly work out on Coleman's porch

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

if you are knocked out by Karo "Bro" Parisyan in this modern era you should probably consider a change in jobs

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

SHO NUFF THE MASTER

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

did Dana do his whole "gently caress that guy" thing and stick to it with Bonnar? why is Stephen doing this :(

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

It took me a few moments to realize that is Vera and that's just because of his stupid tattoo I recognized. That olympic lifting Rogan said he's done up to the Rothwell fight really paid off

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

There was like, what, 9 points in that fight that would have been considered a reasonable stoppage?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

attackmole posted:

I liked the part when the commentator said that he'd rather see a fight get stopped late than early.

Was it Jason Chambers that said it? He has a history of not wanting to get stopped early before a conclusive finish though

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

LAVA FLOW FC - JEREMY JACKSON V WAR MACHINE "THE LOSER IS THE LADY" MATCH

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

There is, it's currently incarcerated awaiting trial for assault in Brussels, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

She probably is.