Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Arlovski vs Kyle is about to start for those of you waiting for the co-main of the boxing PPV to start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
That's gonna be a good weekend for MMA, UFC Fight Night: Hunt vs. Bigfoot on Friday, then WSOF and Invicta FC on Saturday.

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009

individual865 posted:

Looks like 1 AM EST tomorrow morning. Fightcreature.com will be streaming it at http://fightcreature.com/fightcreature-live/ Card info is at that link, looks like 4 puro matches, 5 mma fights and 1 hybrid mma/kickboxing rules match, unfortunately not with Aoki vs a cosplayer this time. Drop by #mma at 1AM EST to discuss the undoubtedly weird goings-on! Oh, and they hired Lenne Hardt to do intros, so that's fun too.

So this is starting pretty soon right? The site you linked to says the channel is password protected, any ideas?

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009

individual865 posted:

Pw is "www.fightcreature.com" without the quotes.

Thanks!

By the way if you guys aren't watching this yet, Fedor just came out and he used up his 6 words of English to start the show, and now they are doing the traditional 45 minute introduction of the fighters.

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Is anyone doing a GDT for WSoF this weekend starring Paul Harris and Okami, or did the last one not generate enough interest to warrant a GDT?

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Goddamn he just barrrrrrely made it out of that round

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Hahahah what an idiot

My leg is in so much pain that I'm dropping to the floor, so I'm gonna use that leg to start attacking, that shouldn't hurt at all

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Wait a minute they're giving Palhares a title shot already, is there welterweight division composed of three other people?

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION PAUL HARRIS

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Hahaha the ref STILL had to release the hold

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
He did, a 180lb catchweight fight in :canada:

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
I care about WSOF, I'm enjoying noted old man and Joe-Warren-killer Alexis Villa scrap on some Ryan Gosling lookalike.

The first fight was entertaining as well.

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Maybe I haven't been following Bellator enough but since when did they have live performances and babies featured in their fighter's entrances?

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
I just looked up Shamrock's record and the last time he won was 5 years ago against this:

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009

DynamiteKidd posted:

I can''t believe how much positive press Shamrock got going into this fight. I guess it's why he did it, but Men's Fitness did a big story on him. People were all over my twitter timeline posting pics of him saying "lol this guy is 51 why don't you look like this" -- why are we coming together to applaud this loser attention whore for heavily abusing steroids into his 50s?

All of those muscle magazines feature people juiced to their gills in photoshopped pictures and it's been like that for years, but people eat that poo poo up and that's why you see morons posting about it on social media. If it makes you feel any better, I don't think anyone here is that stupid and said they think his body is a product of any sort of natural training method.

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Marina Shaffir just got smoked in less than a minute

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Seeing Werdum stand up there with rest of Cyborg's team to take a picture made me realize how big Tito's head is

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009

sigmachiev posted:

Wtf, is spike not showing this live on the west coast or is this just in san diego that Im getting the shaft?

They can't interrupt reruns of Cops.

But yah almost every Bellator event is delayed on the West Coast.

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
*Sokoudjou knocked out with his lifeless body tangled up in the ropes hanging outside the ring* - Roll him back into the ring so we can continue the fight please

*Sokoudjou is jabbed and he staggers backwards* - THATS IT FIGHTS OVER HES HAD ENOUGH

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Sorry Willie

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
It’s the radicals, that come in that have the opportunity to come in from [Mexico] to our country and do the thing with terrorism :ortiz:

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Holy poo poo I didn't realize Fitch was that old. He's 4 years older than Shogun and only a year younger than the Nogueira's

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009

Ditch posted:

Wikipedia must be lying because "Lodune Sincaid" and "Justin McElfresh" cannot possibly be the names of real people.

I wish I could still find the image of some B-league guy's record where he had a bunch of wins over guys with seemingly fake names because they were all off shoots of well name fighters like Greg Maynard, PJ Penn, etc.,

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009

Bluedeanie posted:

That was none other than UFC Heavyweight Champion Stipe Miocic

Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
How much longer until Gabi Garcia fights the elderly woman