Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Triticum Guzzler posted:

we should have a guess the can contest

maybe they'll put him in there with a mokujin style guy made out of actual cans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

colonel_korn posted:

Thanks for reminding me of my favourite ever MMA insult

haha.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

:D

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

therealdada5000To All My fans, Supporters, Haters, And Critics Alike. I haven't been on Social media due to situations Beyond My Control. (Not because of the outcome of the fight) Tune in to ESPN Dan Lebatard Tv and Radio Show This Wednesday @12 Noon. In my up and coming interview as I will put an end to all Accusations, Opinions Speculations, and Assumptions about the Fight. A lot of folks celebrities alike have jump to conclusions without the facts. Yes I trained very hard for this fight and I was in Fighting Shape.. But those who knew me they knew that something wasn't right by the look in my Eyes when I stepped into that ring. But Stay tuned for the rest of that shocking story (Coming up) But tune in this Wednesday @ 12 noon on the ESPN the Dan Lebatard Tv and Radio Show! For the 1st of many interviews from DADA5OOO! Yes I did have kidney failure during the fight I also had 2 heart attacks which I did code aka Died during the Fight. Glory to the Most High which saw favor in me to bring me back. which put me in Memorial Herman Hospital in Houston Texas for more then 3 weeks after the fight. Just to come back to Miami and to continue treatment at South Miami Hospital. Thank you all for your Prayers And Support I will make a full recovery and will be back Bigger, Faster and stronger than ever before that much you can Count On!!!

I think that guy should work on having less heart attacks in his future fights if he wants to stay competitive. he should aim for 1 heart attack for his next fight. im not a kidney expert so i wont comment on that

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Triticum Guzzler posted:

i wonder if he's actually being serious or if it's "well since there's no testing i'm going to do it: that's right folks, i'm going to take dhea [winks to camera, which zooms out and reveal his head has been grafted onto vitor's body]" because anything but the latter will be a disappointment

i wouldnt trust someone who said they werent going to test me to actually not test me so hes clearly looking for an excuse to do it. so i think he will do every PED under the sun and maybe that thing where gay men inject 2lbs of silicone into their balls for good measure

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

origami posted:

is this why you can no longer ride a bike?

I still ride a bike

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Triticum Guzzler posted:

this leads me to the other half of the equation: how big are your balls?

2lbs but theyre squished flat at the bottom like toffee apples

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

david carmichael posted:

Somehow I missed that the biggest name in mma is fighting in one FC this weekend.

jadambaa narantungalag we have missed you

that is a huge name

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
God help any people in this forum who actually want to see that retarded video

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
did he win? was it cool?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

manyak posted:

Age facts (i was looking at this stuff earlier) The average age of a top 10 UFC heavyweight is 36 years old. Theres no top 10 ranked fighter in the ufc HW division under 30, the youngest is bizarrely JDS at 32. Fedor is younger than 2 current top 10 HW fighters (Hunt and Roy nelson) and just slightly older than Brock lesnar

that makes sense to me, cos the heavyweight style of fighting sort of suits people slightly past their peak. people slightly past their physical prime cant go at a fast and explosive pace for days or anything but they do have really good base endurance, and you get real strong in your 30s. well this fight sounds unmissable so im gonna watch it asap/.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Luigi Thirty posted:

Did anything happen with that whole "Kimbo passed medicals while literally dying from heart failure" thing?

i hope the truth comes out. he may have lived a goofy life but he shouldnt have died like that. its bad for the sport, his family, his friends, mma fans, and all of the people who are in a position to let things like this happen again

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Captain Log posted:

What the gently caress surgery do you do for a fractured skull?

back in the 70s my dad broke his in a bike race and the answer to that is nothing :P

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Team_q posted:

Royce also didn't have his hands wrapped and won via strikes for the first time ever.

He didnt need wraps cos he won by striking the balls and penis

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

gahahaha,.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

I love my region

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

LvK posted:

I guess Rizin just(?) announced veteran pro wrestler/judoka Shinobu Kandori vs. Gabi Garcia for the New Years Eve show.

they already call Kandori "the Strongest Man in Women's Wrestling" so I'm afraid the jokes have already been made

Should be reasonably competitive

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
I like juice

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Memento posted:

Keeping up the fine tradition of respecting the integrity of retiring from combat sports.

Maybe he needed the money

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Marching Powder posted:

Errr little esoteric here but Sean gannon, who I last saw on a grainy video beating Kimbo bare knuckle, is on reddit doing an ama for the next 17 hours.

He turned in a dirty cop to the FBI and has been ordered to turn in his badge and gun. He wants to get the story out before he's ordered to not discuss the case.

Sorry for the mobile link.

https://m.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/5hiz71/im_ufc_vet_sean_gannon_the_only_guy_to_ever/db0k58f/

It would be funny if all the questions were about Kimbo Slice

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
sumo guys r fit under all that fat from running into eachother at full speed for 5 hours a day

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
woke up early to watch m yfirst live b league card :-]

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
sounds like Baruto is in the form of his life

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
lmfao

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Work Friend Keven posted:

Oh INRI has never seen any of this stuff before has he. I hope he enjoys it.

before it lit up i thought it was just antonio inoki doing trumpet practise

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
thats what everyone else in the world thinks america is

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
that guy looks like a chemistry experiment

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
10 minute rounds ._.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

algebra testes posted:

Wait, isn't it 10 and then 5?

dunno

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Xerzes posted:

I don't do a lot of punch-watching. What is Kitaoka wearing on his legs?

physio tape , its hard to describe what it does in a short sentence. personally i would call it a placebo. but its also grippy so im surprised its allowed in a fight where you can grapple

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

algebra testes posted:

Also if you haven't watched Japanese MMA before, it's scored Stockton Rules.

thats reasonable enough. i mean it is damage

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
this organization is japans revenge on america for all of the ufc robberies

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

algebra testes posted:

Oh man these Hype Videos are the best.

reminds me of takeshis castle

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
none of these fighters appear to have hobbies

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

manyak posted:

They should try gaming

ftw. epic sporting hobby because you dont have to move during it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
they changed the rules. now its a 5 minute round

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i feel like some of these fighters dont belong in the ring with their opponents

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

abraham linksys posted:

i guess that was a tournament match so it's 5 mins x 2 rounds "plus one extra round" (whatever that means??). the women's matches are 5 mins x 3 rounds, and then all the random men's matches are 10 mins + 5 mins (some of them allowing elbows, some not???)

oh also the final on NYE is 5 mins x 3. also one of the men's matches later tonight is 3 x 3. i have no loving idea what is going on actually nevermind just ignore this post

haha. thanks for trying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Culinary assault