Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

attackmole posted:

Seriously? I feel like I'm reading HotSportsTakes. Oh no, someone who hasn't fought in half a decade and Marloes Coenen. Ouch! Burn! Bellator's gonna show those Zuffa zombies!

There's been enough talk about UFC trying to sign Gina that Bellator getting her instead would be a PR loss if nothing else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Really, that's a question you need to ask? The UFC tried to sign her and failed, instead she went to the competition. That's not a win.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Not too sure those guys train in any of that though.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

I have no idea but that's not a thing you could learn from watching his reality show.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Stormtrooper posted:

If anyone has questions about this kind of combat (or this fight in particular) I can answer. The guy in blue is American, and the other guy is the Russian champion (probably best in the world). I'm really surprised to see this on M1 but hey. There are actually smaller events that are exclusively fought in this style.

What are the rules in this style of event.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Michelle Waterson

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Don't see how that applies to Calderwood really since she had 4 fights in Invicta and 1 in CW.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

If Bellator becomes the place to watch UFC retirees like Bonnar and Tito have ridiculous fights with each other why would the UFC have a problem with that. It puts Bellator squarely in B-leagues and works as advertising for the current UFC fighters.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

fatherdog posted:

"As a professional wrestler he knows how to use his weight"
-Jimmy Smith, professional MMA commentator, 2014

He must've watched the last Metamoris.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Mizuki Inoue is supposedly really good and going to the UFC any day now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doverhog
May 31, 2013

That was loving nuts. Tiburcio is legit.