Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Shumagorath posted:

gently caress I am going to re-read the Werdum/Fedor thread right now. Edit: Wow this was already four years ago.
Please link this for ease of :allears:-ing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Thank you!

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
During the MMA Hour, one of the UFC Fight Pass bigwigs revealed that they've made a deal with Shooto Brazil to add their library and stream their live events (possibly as soon as this weekend's event). Sort of like the whole Invicta deal.

They also have the Pancrase library and are trying to figure out how to provide alternate English-language versions of things... apparently these'll be optional so you'll still be able to get the Japanese audio track.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
This was posted in the main UFC thread, but it's worth posting here, too: Pancrase 270 will be on Fight Pass on October 4. Four more Pancrase live shows will be on Fight Pass this year. Also, as mentioned in the past, the Pancrase fight library will be uploaded to Fight Pass "within the next few weeks".

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
That was a loving awesome knee.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Is it just me, or is the audio on this fightpass EFN event kind of bad? Usually it's a lot better than this...

EDIT: Just got fixed! Yay!

The Kins fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Aug 27, 2016

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Pancrase 286 is on Fight Pass, and there's been some pretty badass knockouts so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Then, I visit a site like that one using my iPad, and I realize, no, they can go straight to loving hell, and I hope they go out of business.
You can get an ad blocker for your iPad if it's a 64-bit model from after, say, late 2013. It only affects Safari, but it makes the internet a lot less hellish.

I personally use 1Blocker.