Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

world b lee
Feb 1, 2006
Is it a frog? Is it a toad?
I will be forever thankful for Mighty Mo vs Peter Graham. Forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

world b lee
Feb 1, 2006
I know the conversation has moved on but I just wanted to add that Newton vs Vegh II was one of the worst fights I've ever seen and what a horrible display of wrestling by two people who have no idea how to wrestle.

Bonnar will be fun. A fight against the Mexecutioner would be a classic sloppy rear end American Psycho war. Maybe even 5 rounds for the title (lol).

world b lee
Feb 1, 2006
Liam McGeary and he is really, really awesome.

world b lee
Feb 1, 2006

world b lee
Feb 1, 2006

ARE

YOU

READY?

"Limbs flailing, arms akimbo, feet kicking up dust..."

world b lee fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Oct 10, 2014

world b lee
Feb 1, 2006

attackmole posted:

WSOF prelims are streaming at 7 EST. My ex gymmate Hakeem Dawodu is fighting and I wanna scope it. He's a great kickboxer but I have no idea how his grappling is.

Well he just knocked a dude out about as badly as you can without ever knocking him down so props

world b lee
Feb 1, 2006
I forget which thread it was in but someone asked if anyone had ever hit Sweet Chin Music in MMA. Dave Jansen did tonight, amongst a hundred other kinds of kicks.

world b lee
Feb 1, 2006
2 Von Flue chokes last night and Pole Harris caught a Tiger by his toe til he holler'd and had to let him go. Good night of fights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

world b lee
Feb 1, 2006

CommonShore posted:

You don't think that Kimbo could have beaten Harold Howard?

Why would that be so shocking that Harold Howard could beat Kimbo? Kimbo loving sucks. That one cop who beat Kimbo's rear end in a street fight and then got a shot in the UFC is probably roughly as good as Harold Howard.