Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I kinda wish the frigates were more useful, I really like flying a fast ship but getting anywhere near a capital ship with a frigate means certain death. I would love to pilot an ECM frigate and disable a larger ship while my capital moves in to finish it off or a repair frigate/freighter that I could keep behind my armada for healing. Also I haven't seen a straight up missile boat yet, I'd love to be able to have some ships that do nothing but unload hundreds of tracking missiles.

I haven't played the campaign yet, do you guys recommend it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU