Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Dr Hugh

"This seems to be the normal way of things for creatures of those types. I will admit, it's the first time I've seen ones quite so large do something like that... usually it's just cultists and whatever minor beasts they manage to summon..." Hugh stands still, helmet-camera still focused on the scene of battle, rather stunned and confused by the sudden end of the fight. "So, who wants to head back and get more recaf? I might have some more wildsnake to go with it..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Veneficus

Veneficus looks from the brawling greater daemons to the commissar. "Usually, yes. The dark god's contempt for the residents of the materium is nothing compared to their hatred of each other." He glances at Hugh as the mortal man makes a very reasonable suggestion. "An excellent plan, but maybe we should delay recaf until the daemons are done. That way we can finish off the survivor when it's wounded and send it back to the warp rather than leaving a greater daemon running amok."

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
Kayleen

"Plus weren't we sent to deal with the bird thing and/or the possessed dude its wearing like a cheap suit?"

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Veneficus

"New, now, Kayleen, there's no need to be rude. Bartimeus makes reasonable everyday wear for the discerning daemon on the go."

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Dr Hugh

"You don't want to see some of the Alternative wear that the younger daemons seem to think is in style. They just don't have any taste in hosts."

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Joe
Joe returns to existence with an extremely boring and unremarkable blip. Holding a pot of recaf. She stares at the screeching daemons in the distance and shrugs when the fight doesn't appear to be getting closer.

"Did someone say recaf?"

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Malcolm Mandari

Like all the others, Malcolm observes as the two daemons engage in their titanic struggle in the middle of the frozen wastes. The Champion of Nurgle lets out a stifled yawn and then also turns to the commissar, "Out of the dark gods and their rivalry, yes they do always do that. As you've observed from your little Khornate friend, there is no problem that they do not thing the application of violence can solve."

The rotund human scratches at his side where gods of flesh seem to seep from his terminator armor, "Even when the forces of Slaanesh are involved followers of Grandfather Nurgle will usually try to reason with them first." He then turns to Joe at her inquiry, "No thank you. Recaf makes he have to poo, and none of you want that. Plus these hands are too big for a recaf cup." He holds out his giant chair-sized mitts.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
Kayleen

"Man, dude, you need to go by some of those all night shops they got down in the, the...port, whatever the gently caress, the one with the cartoon grox in the chef's hat. Open 24/7. The coffee is poo poo but they sell deca-liter mugs. It is pretty rockin' when you're able to decide what parts of biological processes you want to keep. I don't think my BPM dropped below 150 that weekend and I don't technically have a heart."

She scratches her nose. "So do we place bets on this or just wait for it to peter out?"

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Malcolm Mandari

"That is good to know metal woman. Do they have tea down there? I've also been partial to tea, especially green tea!" Malcolm laughs a deep trembling laugh, "That was a joke! Well the green tea part was; I really do prefer tea to recaf."

Malcolm then takes his time to slowly seat himself in a near-by snow bank and to watch the fight between the two daemons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:
R'venous

Still in the midst of gyrating her hips ontop of his tactical cuddlenaught armor she freezes at the appearance of recaf.

"Oh mallypoo, if thats why you cant drink any recaf I'll gladly feed you. I just need to get my fix first." he says while rummaging her pockets for a fresh needle for the caffeinator

• Locked thread