Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

A loving Slaneesh planet, if that wasn't enough it was a PINK planet. Drevan would paint that world red or die trying. Exiting the pirate ship that he beat the captain to a pulp on a nearby orbital station, Drevan follows the servitor to the conference room of his team.

Upon entering he furrows his eyebrows at the disgusting view, and it wasn't only because of the gross Nurgle marine, there was also a Sorcerer and a Noise marine, among others. He then takes a look at the food and drinks being offered in the table. "Well ain't this frigging rich, I mean only in an event made by an Slaneesh governor they would offer recaf instead of a real drink. WHERE THE gently caress IS THE AMASEC DAMMIT!" he yells while he smashes his sword on the pot of recaf, spilling it everywhere.

He then turns to the Nurglite "Yeah I noticed that this planet is pink, almost puked my guts out when I saw it."

pre:
NAME: Drevan
ARCHETYPE: RENEGADE
PRIDE:     Martial Prowess +5 WS -5 Int
DISGRACE:  Betrayal        +5 Corruption -10 Charm
MOTIVATION:Vengeance       +2 Wounds -5 Perception

Weapon Skill:    60     25 +17 +5 +3 +5 +5
Ballistic Skill: 33     25 +5  +3
Strength:        62     25 +17 +5 +5 +5 +5
Toughness:       50     25 +15 +5 +5
Agility:         40     25 +15
Intelligence:    27     25 +7  -5
Perception:      33     25 +13 -5
Willpower:       36     25 +11
Fellowship:      30     25 +5

Wounds:15 (12+2+1)

Infamy:39
Corruption:38

Skills:
Athletics
Awareness
Dodge
Scholastic Lore(Tactica Imperialis)
Operate(Surface)
Intimidate
Parry+20
Stealth
Tech Use
Common Lore(Imperial Guard,War, Screaming Vortex)
Linguistics(Low Gothic)
Trade(Armourer)

Talents:
Jaded
Quick Draw
Rapid Reload
Weapon Training(Chain,Flame, Las, Primary, SP, Bolt)
Catfall
Sure Strike
Disarm
Ambidextrous
Flesh Render
Iron Jaw
Swift Attack
Thunder Charge
Berserk Charge
Street Fighting
Counter Attack
Crushing Blow
Resistance(Psychic Powers)
Hatred(Commissars)
Killing Strike
Sound Constitution(+1)

Traits:
The Quick and The Dead
Brutal Charge(4)
Unnatural Strength(+2)

Special Ability:
Adroit(Weapon Skill) 1 More DoS

Weapons:
Best Runesword 
 -Flesh Fused Weapon
 -Legacy Weapon
 -Legacy of Slaughter
Common Bolt Pistol
Best Chainsword

Armour:
Harness of Rage
Refractor Field

Equipment:
medikit
dataslate
Skull Totem
Mark of Khorne
Collar of Khorne
Icon of Blasphemy

Vehicle:
Messian Outrider

ACTIVATING MAN-MODE FOR KHORNE

Advances:6500/6500
Strength          (100xp Simple 250xp Intermediate)
Weapon Skill      (250xp Simple 500xp Intermediate)
Flesh Render      (200xp)
Iron Jaw          (250xp)
Strength          (500xp Trained 750xp Expert)
Parry+20          (400xp)
Swift Attack      (300xp)
Thunder Charge    (400xp)
Berserk Charge    (200xp)
Street Fighting   (200xp)
Counter Attack    (500xp)
Crushing Blow     (400xp)
Toughness         (250xp Simple 500xp Intermediate)
Killing Strike    (300xp)
Sound Constitution(250xp)

Khorne    - 13
Nurgle    - 4
Tzeentch
Slaneesh
Unaligned - 4

frajaq fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Mar 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

"Well ain't that fancy!" the khornite says with scorn as the servitor cleans and replaces the recaf. He then turns to the cyber girl. "Hey Heretek, think you can make that servitor obey us and follow us around? Only need to switch recaf to amasec and BAM! Infinite amasec, thats how this works right?" he says with a bloodied smile, before grabbing one of the sandwiches.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

"Name's Drevan, big guy. Anyway drat right we are going to kill this fat gently caress of a governWHAT IS THIS SMELL." Drevan turns to the table to see the little nurglites all spread around, dirtying everything with pus and feces. "loving really, Nurglite? This room is small enough with all these marines around, we are going to choke to death here!"

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

"Oh you wanna talk about fat? I'm gonna tell who's fat herOH poo poo" Drevan sees the incoming nurglite to his face and slices it in half with his flesh-fused runesword. "Least you could do is control the bloody things!"

He turns to the Slaneesh stupidity. "And now there's THIS idiot, I can see this event is gonna be GREAT. Least you could do is let the bitches stay here with us dammit."

frajaq fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Sep 17, 2013

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

"Hey Hassan pull some string with whoever Slaneesh gently caress runs this joint and bring us some amasec would ya? This recaf here is bloody shameful."

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

Drevan smiles at the noise marine. "You're alright for a Slaneesh gently caress, you know that? Your pink power armour makes me want to smash your face, but you're alright!"

He then glares angrily at the Thousand Son "I'll bleed wherever I want you hear me Psyker!? Go talk to your stupid space chicken instead!"

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

"Man I'm curious about how that thing tastes actually." Drevan thinks loudly. Bored, he gets some of his own eternally spilling blood from his Mark of Khorne on his fingers and draws DREVAN WUZ HERE in the nearest wall, along with a little Khorne symbol.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

Drevan thinks about smashing that stupid servitor but then remembers the Heretek's words. Instead, he gets near the table, grabs more of the sandwiches and lets his anger out on one of the sitting Nurglings, kicking it before grabbing the chair for himself. "I'm just gonna watch this. Hopefully the amasec arrives soon so I can get drunk already dammit."

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

Drevan gets up from the table kinda pissed. "Oh so HE can break the loving recaf and not me huh?? You guys loving suck, that servitor comes out I'm smashing it" He readies his runesword to strike the servitor if it comes out.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

"Oh man Heretek nows our chance! Lets grab the thing so you can re-wire it or something. We got us a sweet rear end servitor working for us." Drevan does a little fist pump and jumps at the servitor, grabbing it and holding it down on the floor.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

He stops helping the Heretek for a moment and yells at the Nurglite "I already yelled twice that I want some amasec dammit, tell them it can be the cheap poo poo, I don't care." He then gets down again to help Kathleen with the tinkering

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

Drevan smiles at the rum Hassan brought, but he grins when this Dr Hugh dude brings a Wildsnake. "loving great! I thought things would start getting boring but look at this! That bottle has a bloody snake on it!" He gets 2 glasses and fills one of each with the drinks and drinks them at the same time. "A toast alright! We are going to win this, paint this planet red, raid everything and kill that stupid governor!"

frajaq fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Sep 17, 2013

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

Drevan raises from the broken table and dusts himself off. "Man I'm gonna kill whoever programmed that drat thing." With a sigh he picks some of the crackers and eats them.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

Drevan turns to see that the fight was over almost instantly. He looks amazed at Mordred "drat I turn over to get some drinks and crackers and you pick a fight with Berserkers? Pretty impressive!" He looks at Kayleen to answer her question. "Yeah Khorne doesn't care where the blood comes from, as long as it flows yada yada. But I'm pretty sure anyone in this poo poo universe of ours would accept medical aid after going against Berserkers."

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

He looks at the latest arrival, glad that this loving thing is going to start soon. "Name's Drevan." He pauses. "Hey Alexios want to see a fancy thing? Smash that recaf pot over there."

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

The khornate raises his left eyebrow when Dr Hugh speaks. "Really? Each of the gods? Now this I want to hear! I don't really picture you in a Khornate cult. It wasn't one of the pathetic ones that go around killing hobos and stupid mutants hopefully?"

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

Drevan, getting slightly drink from the rum and Wildsnake mixture, doesn't understands a thing about what the hell the doctor is blathering about. "Man I dunno what you talking about. I mean I was in the Longknives, killing some "heretics" for the Emperor, then this rear end in a top hat commander on our side starts shelling us with Basilisks and Medusas, not caring for friendly fire. Me and some other lucky fuckers who survived stormed his camp later as revenge and massacred everyone, taking off heads and spilling blood everywhere, you know, the good poo poo. And you know what the best part was? The loving commander was a secret Slaneesh cultist! After I took his skull I got this Mark right here." Drevan shows his Mark of Khorne. "And that was when I found it what I really liked to do, killing stuff with this beautiful thing here!" He raises his fleshfused runesword. "Now I'm here, hopefully to do the same thing to that governor eventually."

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

Drevan was starting to get a headache from all this existential talk. "And Khorne shows that none of this discussion loving matters because in this galaxy there is only war and blood. I mean, what if those Berserkers outside grab eight more of them and storm this room? Everyone here is gonna get slaughtered, blood everywhere. And then its over the sensations and pleasures for the slaneeshi, all the planing and warp knowledge for the tzeentchians, you get the idea. I think that's why khornates and nurglites understand each other sometimes. Only the nurglites are gross as hell, no offense big guy." he says, glancing at The Butcher. "Say, how you get that name anyway?"

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

Drevan, slightly drunk, starts laughing when he sees the picture of his old uniform. "Hahaha yes pretty much. Except the little shoulders-plates were red and we being the 17th Scalp Takers, well, we wore the scalps in our uniforms too, so a bit more messier than that. I got rid of it when I manage to get this thing." He points out to his Harness of Rage.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

The khornate raises from his chair and looks confused at this small thing. "We are going alright. But can you tell me what the gently caress are you? Are you a xenos or mutant or something?"

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

Drevan smiles at the Fields, thinking how pretty they would be drenched in blood. He grins when he sees that they would be fighting Imperial Guard. "Oh that Slaneesh governor is too nice! He knew exactly what I like killing most!" He turns to the commissar. "Hah! I specially love killing those, its payback time motherfucker!" The khornate starts charging forward with his runesword towards him.

Charging the commissar with my Runesword vs 110 60+30(Berserker Charge)+10(Best)+10(Skull Totem)
Damage is 1d10+17+4(Brutal Charge)

I get an additional roll for the Tearing stuff due to Flesh Render
Mordred gets +10 WS too if he charges due to my Skull Totem
I have Counter Attack if the Commissar strikes me.

Also due to Thunder Charge, if there is any enemy on my way while I'm charging the Commissar, I make an Opposed Strength check, if THEY fail, they are knocked down.

My Harness of Rage grants my Regeneration(X) where the number in parenthesis is equal to 1 for every full 5 points of Damage I do.

pre:
WS  BS  S   T   A   Int  Per  WP  Fel 
60  33  62  50  40  27   33   36  30

Wounds:14/14

Weapons: Best Legacy Runesword 1d10+17 Pen 4    Balanced, Tearing, Tainted
         Legacy of Slaughter                    +10 WS Due to Best Quality
                                                +10 to Parry

Armour:
Harness of Rage  AP 6 All   
Refractor Field

Skills:
Athletics
Dodge
Parry+20

Talents: Jaded/Quick Draw/Sure Strike/Disarm/Ambidextrous/Flesh Render/Iron Jaw
Swift Attack/Thunder Charge/Berserk Charge/Street Fighting
Counter Attack/Crushing Blow/Resistance(Psychic Powers)

Traits:
The Quick and The Dead
Brutal Charge(4)
Unnatural Strength(+2)

Special Ability:

Equipment:
medikit
dataslate
Skull Totem
Mark of Khorne
Collar of Khorne
Icon of Blasphemy

frajaq fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Sep 19, 2013

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

"Yes, YESSSSSS OH KHORNE HOW THEY BLEED I LOVE IT" Drevan was hurting a lot, but it was the good pain, the pain of battle. He grins at the commissar and then speaks to him for hopefully the last time. "We just showed you how loving pathetic the Imperium is you blind idiot, all your man got massacred and you're next. You commissars always liked to act all tough but you go down like any other." The blood of the almost dead commissar fuels his Harness of Rage before the next strike.

Rolling against toughness vs 50 for Regen(5) Trait

My attack is going to be Half Action Feint followed by Half Action Standard attack vs 80 (60+10+10)

I have Adroit(Weapon Skill) for the Opposed Test if it helps

pre:

Wounds:03/14

+10 to Parry
Armour:
Refractor Field

Skills:
Athletics
Dodge
Parry+20

Counter Attack/Crushing Blow/Resistance(Psychic Powers)

Traits:
The Quick and The Dead
Brutal Charge(4)
Unnatural Strength(+2)

Special Ability:

Equipment: Skull Totem/Mark of Khorne/Collar of Khorne/Icon of Blasphemy

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

This was pretty much the best moment in the day so far, all the eyes were on him in a fight against one of the strongest commissars Drevan had ever seen. "You're pretty good with the blade I'll give you that, but the advantage is mine, know why? BECAUSE KHORNE FAVOURS ME AND I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR loving SKULL!" The thick-headed khornite tries the same tactic again and launches forward.

Take two!

Half Action Faint followed by Half Action Standard attack. REPEAT AS NECESSARY.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

Drevan slowly opens his eyes in whatever place they put his rear end in. He feels pain in every inch of his body, in a short space of time he was sliced, burned and warp-zapped. But all of that didn't matter because he was loving pissed. Pissed at the commissar and at himself for losing a duel. With a groan he starts talking to himself "Oh man I hosed up, I hosed up bad Khorne. But I promise you this! I'm gonna kill that Westin Bradshaw and offer you his skull or die trying!" He tries to raise his runesword but the pain is too much. Drevan then slowly turns his head to see where the hell he is before stopping and staring at the commissar nearby in a similar hosed up state."gently caress. gently caress. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK" the Khornate yells before raging himself unconscious again.

Got Killing Strike and a Sound Constitution

frajaq fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Sep 20, 2013

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

Drevan just stares at the unconscious commissar, slightly less angry now that he had painkillers and realizing there was a force field between them. Westin Bradshaw was a real match, the renegade didn't have a good fight like that in a long time. He really loving hated commissars now, but that one? That one he at least respected. He wonders what would've happened if his unit had a tough commissar like that back in the Brontian Longknives, would a person like that have inspired his unit to keep fighting for the Imperium, would he still be a loyal guardsman? The small moment of doubt is eradicated when Drevan realizes he really liked killing people. "Westin, can you hear me?! You better heal to full strength you understand?! Because I want you to be at your prime when I take your loving skull next time we fight!!" he yells from across the room.

The khornate then remembers he had a tournament to win with his warband and searches around the room for medical personnel. "HEY! Can I get my loving equipment and get back to my team? My blade is getting thirsty here!" he yells as loud as he can to whoever could hear him.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

Drevan answers Westin's glares with many of his own. He gets out of his bed after taking out his needles and IVs and starts stretching himself, he still feels pain but now it was the pain he was used to. He turns to the pissed off Commissar. "I think I died but I was warp-shocked back into life, anyway it doesn't matter because we are both alive! I'm sure the Lord of Blood was smiling at that fight, so way to go Imperial scum! How the gently caress did a whole Imperial Guard regiment got captured anyway?"

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

Before Drevan could answer Westin, a fat-rear end spider Heretek walks in and starts threatening to do weird poo poo with the commissar. "Oh no he didn't!" the renegade thinks, no one messes with Drevan's prey! The khornate is almost ready to yell obscenities at the fat fucker when he notices Westin eyeing his sword and the heretek. Was he thinking what Drevan was thinking?

He gets his answer when Westin attacks the doctor in a split second, managing to fry the force field of his own cell with his thrown power sword. When the commissar yells for aid, Drevan smiles at him while grabbing the power sword with his off-hand. "Swords? Killing? Monstrosities? You know how to say just the right words to me, don't you Westin?" He tosses the sword back to his rightful owner and charges to enter the battle.

Picking up his power sword and throwing back to the commissar, then charging Urgot with my Runesword vs 110 60+30(Berserker Charge)+10(Best)+10(Skull Totem)

I have Counter Attack if I parry Urgot's melee attack.

pre:

Wounds:15/15 Infamy Points: 3/3

+10 to Parry

Armour:
Refractor Field

Skills:
Athletics
Dodge
Parry+20

Counter Attack/Crushing Blow/Resistance(Psychic Powers)/Killing Strike

Traits:
The Quick and The Dead
Brutal Charge(4)
Unnatural Strength(+2)

Special Ability:

Equipment:
Skull Totem/Mark of Khorne/Collar of Khorne/Icon of Blasphemy
medikit/dataslate

frajaq fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Sep 26, 2013

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

Drevan's head is full of adrenaline and rage by nearly getting blasted by a plasma cannon to realize how ridiculous the situation was. Early today he was trying with all his might and skill to defeat the commissar and now they were fighting side-by-side. Such is the nature of Chaos. "Yeah you know what? gently caress it." The khornate also raises his sword and strikes it against the power sword. "I have done stupider things."

Seeing the spider Heretek hurry to the alarm, Drevan yells at him while charging yet again. "WHERE THE gently caress DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?" If he had the time the khornate would've spit on the floor. What kind of man would run away from a fight? Khorne drat these Slaneesh weaklings!

Charging to intercept Urgot with my Runesword vs 110 60+30(Berserker Charge)+10(Best)+10(Skull Totem)

I have Counter Attack if I parry Urgot's melee attack.

pre:

+10 to Parry

Armour:
Refractor Field

Skills:
Athletics
Dodge
Parry+20

Traits:
The Quick and The Dead
Brutal Charge(4)
Unnatural Strength(+2)

Special Ability:

Equipment:
medikit/dataslate

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

The doctor's blood on Drevan's blade burns as the runes glow. When the commissar finishes speaking he turns to him. "Hah! It's not like either of us have a choice right? Let's get the gently caress out of here." Drevan pauses and reflects at the situation yet again. He stops running and calls for Westin "Look, I don't know what happens between us after this. But I'm going back to my warband and our big plan right now is killing the Slaneeshi governor that set this whole tournament up, even if we have to play along for awhile. You'll have the biggest chance of getting revenge for your regiment if you stick with us. What you say?"

Regardless of his answer I'm going to storm out of here, hopefully finding Butcher in the way, if IPVG comes to help me.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

Drevan almost starts frothing at mouth when he sees the enemy squad ahead of him. No way he was going back in that cell. He was going to escape this place or die trying. "Westin, first thing about followers of Khorne: When faced with any kind of opposition, you do this." Drevan uses his free hand to pull out a brass icon that immediately starts glowing red and leaks blood everywhere. He starts charging viciously forward at the men with carapace armor. "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULLS THRONE!" he roars with all the strength he can muster, ready to kill anyone standing in his way.

Using my Icon of Blasphemy to gain Fear(3) Trait while charging forward yelling like a madman.

Charging attack vs 110 60+30(Berserker Charge)+10(Best quality)+10(Skull Totem)

I have Counter Attack if I manage to survive and get close to them.

Also hopefully my roar will help Butcher and Malcolm know where I am

pre:

+10 to Parry

Armour:
Refractor Field   Protection Rating 30  Overload on 1-10

Skills:
Athletics
Dodge
Parry+20

Traits:
The Quick and The Dead
Brutal Charge(4)
Unnatural Strength(+2)

Special Ability:

Equipment:
medikit/dataslate

frajaq fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Oct 12, 2013

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

"MOTHERFUCK-BLARGHKHJJLLLKssssss"

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

Drevan, extremely close to dying of blood loss and laser shots, can barely see the disgusting shapes near the door, one of them being the Butcher and the other besides him a way bigger dude, who Drevan can only assume is the big brother of the nurgle sorcerer. He tries speaking between gurgles of blood "*GLKKURGG* t-trust... *BLOAUGH* nurgli-ites..*BLOKF* s-save us..."

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

The tired khornate grumbles something after Butcher farts nearby. All he thinks is how the nurglites and the commissar had saved his life, he would've to be more careful in the future, but would that be a sign of weakness in the eyes of Khorne? Or actually listening to tactics that are not blindly charging forward yelling (Drevan's favorite method of solving any situation) would be worthwhile? Tactical planning is part of the Eternal War after all.

A tiny seed of doubt was starting to plant inside Drevan as he started to envy the fortitude and toughness of Butcher and Malcolm. The drat nurglites could withstand pretty much loving anything. He shakes the thoughts off his head, but still ignores all the psyker talk.

"Let's spill some loving blood on this pure snow shall we? Picking up fights with other followers of the Blood God look to be fun. I'll follow whatever plan the warband decides on." He says while looking at his fleshfused rune sword. He then looks up and scans everyone, his face full of obvious disgust and contempt as he notices that R'venous is a real thing. "Wait a loving second, WHO ARE YOU?!"

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

After the whole Slaneesh terminator thing, Drevan felt that something finally broke inside him, but couldn't tell what. Perhaps it was the last minuscule bit of humanity still left in the ex-guardsman, that one bit that still at least hoped that good things would happen. Or perhaps it was his last shred of sanity that survived thus far in this war thorn galaxy? When the techno girl suggests using R'venous as a bait, Drevan nods approvingly "That is an immensely good plan and I see nothing wrong could ever happen to it! EVERYONE loving help cover this monstrosity here with snow." he points at Malcolm. "Even YOU doctor! Stop complaining and get your manservant to help on this!" he glares at Dr Hugh.

Drevan then starts using his one good hand (the one not horribly fused with his favorite weapon) to start covering the gigantic nurglite with snow.

I really like this plan because it means we'll be pretty close to recreating this pic in the BC corebook :v:
pre:

+10 to Parry

Armour:

Skills:
Athletics
Dodge
Parry+20

Traits:
The Quick and The Dead
Brutal Charge(4)
Unnatural Strength(+2)

Special Ability:

Equipment:
medikit/dataslate

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

Immediately after Mordred fires his plasma gun, Drevan motions to Commissar Westin to follow him as he charges forward. He has to control himself not to yell profanities in Khorne's name so that he may yet gain some kind of advantage from this ambush. He raises his flesh fused runesword as it starts glowing red, thirsty for Berserker blood.

Charge and Swift Attack vs 110 60+30(Berserker Charge)+10(Best quality)+10(Skull Totem) against whatever Berserker remains untouched by the initial attack from the rest of the warband.

pre:

+10 to Parry

Armour:

Skills:
Athletics
Dodge
Parry+20

Traits:
The Quick and The Dead
Brutal Charge(4)
Unnatural Strength(+2)

Special Ability:

Equipment:
medikit/dataslate

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

The gratification of managing to down one of Khorne's great champions is soured by the psychic bullshit going on around Drevan. He kicks the head of the berserker he and Westin killed together. "Ya know, you and me make a pretty good team after all. But now you see, look at the bullshit that sorcery causes, Westin! It is unbelievably hosed. Half the bastards are now in the body of others. And the psyker lady is naked and smoking on the ground. Did you see when Khorne protected its warriors in the fight right now against the cowardice of psykers? The Blood God favors me also." He points to the sacred Collar of Khorne in his neck. "Chaos is not a single entity, commissar."

The renegade then smiles and silently watches as Mordred charges the remaining berserker. At least the fight would end in a good note. It was only proper for a Champion of Khorne to kill another after all.

The smiles fades and turns into a frown when he sees Joe's smoking naked body on the ground, passed out. "Westin, be a gentleman and give her your coat for now, would ya? The pathetic thing will probably freeze to death."

trying to convince Westin to give Joe his cool commissar coat to her until she gets new clothes

frajaq fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Jan 12, 2014

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

Drevan returns the grin. "Sure thing, Sir Commissar" He goes to the bodies of the dead motherfuckers who just got killed and begins to cut up their armor with his runeblade to get some blood-soaked clothes for the psyker lady.

He then finally realizes that one of them is still standing and looking at the group. "Well hello there big guy. 'Now what?' Well, to be fair I forgot what we were doing here in the first place. I think we are hunting for some dumb Lord of Change that hosed up a previous psyker of ours. You know how it goes. Might as well tag along with us, be good to have a fellow follower of the Blood God in 'nator armor to counterweight the..." He glances at R'venous, who was doing unholy things to the bodies of the fallen warriors. "Abomination over there."

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

Drevan finally notices what's going on at the tower and gets pissed off as always. As he came to slowly learn after nearly dying two times, sometimes it pays off to bother with tactics and strategies. This probably WASN'T one of the times for that. He glances at Westin and gives him the same look he did when he charged the stormtroopers back at the hospital. "WE HAVE THE ENEMY IN SIGHT! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! CHAAAAAAAAAARGE" the renegade yells like a lunatic as he runs forward like a raging bull.

Charge and Swift Attack vs 110 60+30(Berserker Charge)+10(Best quality)+10(Skull Totem) against the first enemy in front of me.

pre:

+10 to Parry

Armour:

Skills:
Athletics
Dodge
Parry+20

Traits:
The Quick and The Dead
Brutal Charge(4)
Unnatural Strength(+2)

Special Ability:

Equipment:
medikit/dataslate

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

The renegade smiles at the damage done at the stupid tzeentchian mutant, he looks behind and grins as he sees that some of his warband members are also charging. And some of them flying. He suppresses a laugh as the mech girl slams in the tower, it was worth a try.

He focuses on the lion-headed dude and gets serious. "Doesn't matter where I came from! Hell I could ask you the same drat thing! There is a monument dedicated to the coward psyker God right here and that poo poo ain't right!" He takes a deep breath and concentrates on his runesword grotesquely flesh-fused at his arm. He was gonna try the same tactic as he did against Westin, hopefully this time he would get luckier considering that the lion man also looked similarly skillful. This is gonna be fun!

Half Action Feint, Opposed Weapon Skill test, if I win he cannot evade my next melee attacks.

Then Half Action Swift Attack vs 70 (60 +10 Best Quality). Damage is 1d10+17 Pen 4.

If I get attacked in melee my Parry is 100 (60 +20 Skill +10 Best Quality +10 Balanced)
If I Parry I can Counter Attack a Standard Attack vs 60 (60 -20 Counter Attack +10 Standard Attack +10 Best Quality)

I get one more roll on the Tearing quality due to Flesh Render
I have Adroit (Weapon Skill) so any success on a WS test gets +1 DoS

code:

+10 to Parry

Armour:

Skills:
Athletics
Dodge
Parry+20

Traits:
The Quick and The Dead
Brutal Charge(4)
Unnatural Strength(+2)

Special Ability:

Equipment:
medikit/dataslate

frajaq fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Feb 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Drevan

Drevan is euphoric at this moment. He has a strong warband backing him up as they all unite against rear end in a top hat tzeentchian mutant marines... or something. Well, MOST of them. The psyker girl hosed up, AGAIN! And the cocking slaneeshi is dancing. And the gigantic Malcolm is slow as gently caress. The robo girl should try to hook up some treads on him at some point. If Drevan could hear Dr Hugh's bitching he would yell at him, but for some reason their vox channel was hosed up with an looping automated voice and he couldn't hear poo poo.

He can hear Mordred nearby just fine though. "That would be loving great Mordred, lead the way!" he says with honest enthusiasm and a grin on his face. He waits until the Khornate Champion tries to grapples lion-man and gets ready to relentlessly stab the mutant with his flesh-fused runesword.

Half Action Aim and Half Action Swift Attack vs 100 (60 +10 Best Quality +10 Aim +20 Mordred grappling the dude) against Renoir. Damage is 1d10+17 Pen 4.

If I get attacked in melee my Parry is 100 (60 +20 Skill +10 Best Quality +10 Balanced)
If I Parry I can Counter Attack a Standard Attack vs 60 (60 -20 Counter Attack +10 Standard Attack +10 Best Quality)

I get one more roll on the Tearing quality due to Flesh Render
I have Adroit (Weapon Skill) so any success on a WS test gets +1 DoS

code:

+10 to Parry

Armour: