Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gonz posted:

Fox is expecting it to grow to a 5.0 after 7 days of DVR viewing is factored in; it's the highest rated premiere since 2007.

HOLY poo poo THAT OWNS.

This show is insane and stupid and motherfucking awesome in all the best ways. If it really does grow to that level, Jesus. :stare: Would they renew pretty much right away?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Decius posted:

3.1 rating compared to 3.5 premiere. Pretty good.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...ostages/204381/

Like, renew good?

Also god I love this show.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gorilla Salad posted:

I had to pause my DVR during that opening scene I was laughing so hard.

Me too only Hulu in my case. That was the funniest loving thing. This show continues to fire on all amazing cylinders. One thing I wondered watching this though, does cyanide really work instantaneously like that?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I loving marked out for Berserker Ichabod. I have no other way to describe it, I marked.

"Give Moloch my regards." loving BADASS.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I just watched it and that was easily one of the most :tviv: season finales of any show I've ever seen.

Unfuckingbelievable. I LOVE THIS SHOW.

• Locked thread