Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE
I love this show so much, I just discovered it after it was mentioned in the Almost Human thread, and I've just spent the past two days marathoning all the episodes so far.

It's the closest thing to Buffy/Angel that's existed since Angel finished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Grimm is actually closer, but Sleepy Hollow is in the ballpark.

I haven't seen that... Guess I have something to do over the weekend now.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

Robot Hobo posted:

The only complaint about the ending that I have is that the ending of season one is too far away from the beginning of season two. drat it.

This is the first valid complaint I've heard about this show.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

Compendium posted:

He'll make sure to pour gas on it, light it up, and walk away from the explosion like a cool guy.

Not that he has anything to look at it though. :(

Haven't you played borderlands 2? If you want to really look like a badass, you have to walk away and let the thing explode behind you without turning around to look at the explosion. Only pussies look at stuff as they blow it up.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

I just keep getting 'this content is currently unavailable' when I try to play the video. Can't find it on youtube either, oh well...

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

YAY!

Thank you for this.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

El Tortuga posted:

The only time I think the show-runners dropped the ball is by not giving us between-season videos of Ichabod reacting to technology and history.

Give him a vlog, damnit!

There isn't much to react to inside a coffin. Maybe next season.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

Sekenr posted:

I generally liked the show, but the thing that irks me every time is that Ichabod is still wearing his 200 year old nasty looking clothes no matter what. It's a good thing that they at least gave it some attention when he refused to wear skinny jeans but still.

He bought replacement clothes from the reenactment dudes

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

It's vintage. Vintage clothing is extremely fashionable nowadays.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

So are we getting a shiny new thread for season 2? what with it being less than 48 hours away?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

Annakie posted:

Yeah I'm working on it, making new gifs and such. It'll be up in a few hours. :)

I like gifs. The nice folk who make this show must like them as well, they seem to go out of their way to provide suitable material.

• Locked thread