Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ImpulseDrive
Jul 25, 2008

mr.capps posted:

Man, wouldn't it be great if the other 3 horsemen where on the bad guy side of America's wars. War himself burnt down the white house during the War of 1812, Famine chilled out with the nazis, and Philistine was on the Confederate side and recently trade in his horse for the General Lee.

Pestilence, not Phillistine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpulseDrive
Jul 25, 2008

mr.capps posted:

Pestilence retired in 1936 following the discovery of penicillin.

Oh yeah, that's right. Pollution took over as his replacement at that point.

ImpulseDrive
Jul 25, 2008

Gonz posted:

Please oh please let George Washington be a secret warlock. I wanna see a TV show where all (or most) of the founding fathers are wielders of various otherworldly powers.

And please oh please let Ben Franklin be an immortal who has survived to the present day. Hell, i'd even settle for John Jay, or an immortal Benedict Arnold antagonist.

Now I want to see John Noble cast as a magic wielding Ben Franklin instead of the character he's been announced to play. Maybe his character is the cover and he's a secret Founding Father? That would be something to hope for.

ImpulseDrive
Jul 25, 2008
I wonder if the reason Moloch doesn't want Crane dead is because he wants Crane to become another horseman?

ImpulseDrive
Jul 25, 2008
I'm not up on my Revelations. I figured the apocalypse would happen either way, and it would've been in Moloch's best interest to target one or both of the Witnesses to assure victory.

I don't recall any point where Abby was specifically saved by the bad guys. I don't consider Cho's character particularly evil in the demonic sense.

ImpulseDrive
Jul 25, 2008

Jedit posted:

You don't have to be up on your Revelation (no loving S, goddamnit), they've already said they're working from a secret revised version of the book.

I'm certain this show has plenty of Revelations in store for its audience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpulseDrive
Jul 25, 2008

Annakie posted:

There's now an official Sleepy Hollow podcast. For the next several weeks they'll be recapping season 1 until season 2 starts airing.

They should have called it the Season One Decap.

Audible.com has available the Unabridged Legend of Sleepy Hollow, narrated by Tom Mison. If you've got an account with them, you can download it for free.

• Locked thread