Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Well I was hooked from the trailer and really enjoyed this episode.

Can't wait to get crushed from seeing the ratings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Decius posted:

I'm impressed with the (mostly) grammatically correct German used this episode and not bad spelling by John Cho either. Rather rare to see this.

I am as well. The pronunciation might range from pretty ok to "actor obviously doesn't speak German". But the sentences themselves are usually correct and not just google translate.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

I mean he's like the chief of police so he probably doesn't really have to explain but I'd love to see that police report on what happened at the save house. A detective and a priest died having their necks snapped.

• Locked thread