Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Sign me right the gently caress up this owns so far :clint:

Oh man she just busted him out this owns that dream owned

Washingtons Bible owns im so glad thats even a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
The show is actually pretty funny too. Like, not Under the Dome funny. Actual laughs.

Plus headless horseman with military style assault weapons

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I just assumed they hired an actor with no head? Everything has to be effing cgi nowadays :shrug:

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Once Upon A Time is considered a "successful breakout"?

E: I mean, in same ways I agree because it shows Hurley as a goddamn cave troll or some poo poo and thats hilarious

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo :stare: I had no idea that many people watched that show. I think I've only talked to one other person besides my roommate that watches it :stare: Besides me, I mean.

I want them to get some effin' Star Wars characters in there mang

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Before tonight I knew literally nothing about Ichabod Crane/Headless Horseman story besides there was a dude with no head and a guy named Ichabod Crane, so I'm just going to accept this series as "canon" and it will be awesome

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
It was really weird reading this thread while watching Under the Dome and having both shows reference Revelation

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
To be fair, it looked stupid.

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
This is better than game of thrones imo

E: ok its a bit early to tell

Tom Brady fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Sep 17, 2013

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
This show is way better than so many on TV. Its a pretty silly and dumb premise but theyre handling it amazingly. So glad we didn't have 20 minutes of "zomg how is this lamp aglow without thy fire" and that the characters seem to understand the poo poo theyre dealing with is kind of absurd.

Also, "do you think he heard us" hahahahha

E: but seriously the writing is enjoyable as heck, the script is hilarious and the actors kill it

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I think like, everybody likes it pretty much? :shrug:

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
The yellow sign missing its head tells you everything you need to know about this show

E: wait theres actual history behind this :catstare:

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Wait is that true? How would we know that? Ughhh so many questions

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I just don't care about that stuff man. My disbelief is wearing suspenders that would make Erkel cringe

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I suspect there will just be more priest wizards because why the heck not

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
You put a lot of effort into that OP, though it might be worth mentioning that with the amount of goons that use Chrome, and the amount of dicks Chrome sucks when it comes to gifs that the OP might be kind of a bitch for some people to load.

Dicks = many

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
That girl is so pretty :allears:

Show is well cast as gently caress

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Sleepy Hollow has no king. Sleepy Hollow needs no king.

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Tomahawk posted:

You guys are really liking this show? I mean, I enjoyed it, and it's fun, but there were some really embarrassingly cheesy moments. I was sure when I opened it this thread would look like the Under The Dome thread currently looks.

No this show is awesome and the fact that its about to have the steward of loving gondor//Walter from Fringe is loving awesome.

Like the other said, excitement easily just doubled for this show. John Noble owns

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah he isn't my favorite cast member but maybe he'll just die horrifically and they'll find somebody else.

Or maybe I'll just find him more enjoyable

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Debating spoiler semantics are worse than being spoiled about inconsequential things, but hey, what do I know

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Josh Lyman posted:

Isn't this mostly speculation instead of plot fact?

Based on what I saw yeah, but that would make sense I think

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I think the first thing I would show him about the 21st century is tubgirl, followed closely by 2girls1cup

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
The fight for freedom is never ending, sir

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > The TV IV > Sleepy Hollow - It was loving badass when the Horeseman took up the shotgun and rifle.

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
It would be pretty hilarious if the show completely changed direction and just sucked balls from here on out. Are there any other shows that had awesome pilots and then just went terrible? Besides like, The Wire and maybe the perennially overrated Breaking Bad

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Oh yeah Last Resort is a good example. I actually liked that show though tbh :shrug:

It was worth it for the end of the last episode imo

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I read like 5 posts to get a gauge if you all were still down with this show and judging from the post count/tone of responses it delivered. So excited to see this but I gotta wait until tomorrow

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
There was no betrothing :laugh:

Show owns and I love the leads :allears:

I've been looking for a new TV crush ever since Natalie Zea betrayed and murdered my respect for her :colbert:

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
It does self aware in a way that Agents of SHIELD is trying to do except it isn't awkward

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Thats a good point. I think you just ruined this show for me

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Ughhhhh now i can't watch any tv

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I didn't even notice tbh

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
"Hey Pat, have you watched Sleepy Hollow at all?"
"Nope it looks dumb but I love sleepy hollow/headless horseman"
"I checked out the first episode, it was loving awesome the headless guy has a shotgun and an AR"
"Lol wut, I'll take your word for it anyway"

**45 minutes into it**

"man that black chick is hot"

I can't tell if I need new friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Lycus posted:

I think they just wanted him to be Death because it sounds cooler than Conquer, so they purposefully fudged the passage.

Conquering sounds perfectly cool to me :colbert:

• Locked thread