Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Mog
Jun 17, 2011
This is a neat little show, I'm liking it. I can definitely see it being a cult hit.

I'm also liking the implications of an interracial relationship between the two leads. Especially since he comes from an era where that type of thing was alien. You don't see that very often. I'm a big sucker for that kinda stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Mog
Jun 17, 2011

soapgish posted:

Comparing something inane to something different yet comparably inane is a mistake? What else would I compare it to, THE SALLY JESSY RAPHAEL SHOW? Hmmm okay, I'll go with something else that had John Cho in it: It's blowing my mind that so many people enjoyed this scrapple. I mean, folks and strokes and all but the pilot is dumber than FLASH FORWARD, a syphilis I never thought would have an AIDS to make it look better.

If I've not made any more mistakes, I'll take a step back and wait for this thread to come to the indubitable realization that there's a bunch of Ritalin not being appropriately taken.

Honest question: does it make me stupid for enjoying shows like this one, True Blood, Buffy, Fringe, & Supernatural? You do realize that not every TV show can be Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones, correct?

• Locked thread