Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

SO EMBARRASSING

A lot of these time travel gags are old hat, but they're really pulling them off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

SO EMBARRASSING

They're showing off that eye pyramid a lot. The Illuminati would be the only thing to make this more hardcore.

fake edit: THE PRIEST IS A WIZARD!

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

SO EMBARRASSING

NoodlesVonSexron posted:

Ichabod Crane is feisty.

Does anyone have any idea about the long-term premise of this show? Is it going to be motherfuckers getting their heads lopped off every week and these two trying to figure out how to kill the Horseman? Cuz I'm not really down for that.

EDIT: poo poo, I paused the tv earlier and am like 20 minutes behind everyone else.

Pretty sure it's going to be mostly about figuring out why Ichabod Crane is traveling through time and uncovering mystical conspiracies involved with that.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

SO EMBARRASSING

There are so many ridiculous shots in this show and I love every single one.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

SO EMBARRASSING

These actors are really selling their lines. If they weren't half as good the show would probably fall apart.

And here we get the premise for the show.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

SO EMBARRASSING

Hot Fuzz, but with wizards.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

SO EMBARRASSING

muscles like this? posted:

John Cho is evil!

Also I loved that he was sitting in the chair but Cho couldn't tell, because he doesn't have a head.

That's his special death power.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

SO EMBARRASSING

I never knew I wanted to see the Headless Horseman with an assault rifle.

Holy poo poo that was awesome.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

SO EMBARRASSING

These monster designs look legitimately awesome.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

SO EMBARRASSING

Supernatural's gone strong for, what, nine seasons? I think this will get two, at least.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

SO EMBARRASSING

This show looks like it's going to be so loving metal. You've got demons, witches, wizards, illuminatis, archaic English, pagan rites, everything. The Headless Horseman riding with his assault rifle should totally have been on a hair metal album cover.

Regy Rusty posted:

I think the big difference is that CW numbers wouldn't be good enough for Fox.

This is absolutely fair. Fox of late has been good about letting underperforming shows go for a full season, so at least we'll get that.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

SO EMBARRASSING

That armor is SO loving RAD.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

SO EMBARRASSING

I love gossipy Crane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

SO EMBARRASSING

404GoonNotFound posted:

Romani Greek? 2 episodes and we're already tossing Gypsies into this? Wow.

A mixture of Romani and Greek, if I heard correctly. Still, kind of uncomfortable.

• Locked thread