Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Lycus posted:

I think they just wanted him to be Death because it sounds cooler than Conquer, so they purposefully fudged the passage.

Maybe George Washington's special Bible was different that King James's version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Watching this now, they just got to the car lot. "Geronimotors". Oh god, I love this show!!

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

The Horseman seems much more at ease with modern armaments than Ichabod.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

speng31b posted:

He is literally death so that makes sense.

Oh, I know. I just think it's be funny to see him pick up a modern gun and try to shoot it, get frustrated, throw it away, and just charge forward with his axe.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

I hope the tree monster's blood filled limbs were a callback to Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow. I love that movie.

Also, Abby has great trigger discipline.
:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alwaysadrienne/12-reasons-supersleepy-needs-to-happen-a08n?s=mobile

This made me chuckle, especially since I've been binging my way through Supernatural the past few months.

• Locked thread