Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tupping Liberty
Mar 17, 2008

Never cross an introvert.
OP is missing this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5ZGtOf8uJs

I get this song stuck in my head sometimes. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tupping Liberty
Mar 17, 2008

Edit: nvm, video link wasn't working for me.

That was a hilarious season opener. Lots of laughs from me with the right amount of awwww moment with Jess' monologue.

My DVR cut off though, so I need to know what happened in the end tag. All I saw was Schmidt on the phone with Cece.

Tupping Liberty fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Sep 19, 2013

Tupping Liberty
Mar 17, 2008

Man this show came back on POINT. Last night's episode almost had me in tears. Especially the first telling of the schmidt cat-nipple story and Winston just being like, "No I'm pretty sure I'd remember that."

And "I GATCHA CAT!" seems like something Bee from Bee and Puppycat would yell, so of course that was super amusing.

And the musical choices. And Jess and Nick just getting in with the creepy principal.

Tupping Liberty
Mar 17, 2008

...! posted:

Looks like Damon Wayans, Jr. just got his own sitcom on FOX so I wouldn't count on him being on New Girl much besides the episodes they announced.

I'm glad for him, even though it would be great to have Coach more (assuming they bring him back in an entertaining way, and I'm confidant the will.)

Damon Wayans Jr. is just awesome, he deserves it.

Tupping Liberty
Mar 17, 2008

I agree with the Cece-Jess stuff. I miss them, and the comedy that came out of such obviously different people being best friends.

Tupping Liberty
Mar 17, 2008

I would love to see Nadja again, though.

Tupping Liberty
Mar 17, 2008

That reads like an article from the Onion.

Davros1 posted:

Linda Cardellini has been cast as Jess' sister.

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni56551215/?ref_=hm_nw_tv_t2

In my attempts to figure out where I knew her face from, she's Chutney from Legally Blonde. And if you don't remember who that is, it's the daughter who actually committed the crime... okay I've seen Legally Blonde too many times.

Tupping Liberty
Mar 17, 2008

Fun episode, I liked the background stories. But, it was a hard episode to watch as a teacher. Jess, don't go to the dark side! No teacher who actually wanted to be a teacher would be an admin.

Tupping Liberty
Mar 17, 2008

hehe, "you've been talking about the car the whole drive, it's weird." pretty good product placement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tupping Liberty
Mar 17, 2008

At first I thought I was crazy, but yeah, Schmidt's flirt-interest was the voice of Bee.

• Locked thread