Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

It's back it's back it's back it's back!!! Ahhhhh!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

rileylolz posted:

He makes plans with Cici for that night, but the other girl (totally spacing on her name right now) calls and he trails off with "Let me check my schedule... you see there's a slight problem", or something to that effect.

You forgot the funniest part which is right at the end where Schmidt slams his body into his bed in frustration.

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

Sash! posted:

"Only my penis" might be one of the least likely ways anyone has ever responded to being asked if they are a virgin.

"Only my penis, baby, only my penis" *strokes bald chin*

Oh god I forgot how hilarious that episode was. I love what they did to their voices.

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

Azure_Horizon posted:

Tonight's a Winston-centric episode. Thank God, because I'm sick of him being backgrounded.

Hopefully they manage to do more than the underwhelming Shelby plot.

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

iPodschun posted:

Winston doing random things has been the best thing for me this season. The Schmidt with two girls thing is really annoying to me.

It really is, I hope they wrap it up in this next episode.

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

hope and vaseline posted:

I just found out that the last Paleyfest new girl panel (from back in late season 2) is up on Hulu, and it's delightful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O4Sed1BcVY

http://www.hulu.com/watch/465971

This is fantastic - I'm 20 minutes in and Max is just as hilarious and charming in real life.

Edit: Holy poo poo, I didn't realize until watching this that we don't know Schmidt's real name. WHAT COULD IT BE?

Butt Soup Barnes fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Sep 30, 2013

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

Oz posted:

I think this made me realize that Liz Meriwether is basically Jess in real life.

The show was based on her experience with living with 3 dudes in an apartment, so yup!

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

Aw what?? There was a new episode tonight? I checked like 45 minutes ago and it wasn't stickied even though B99 was so I assumed it was a rerun. :(

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

I don't know if this is a spoiler or not but:

according to Hannah Simone's AMA Coach will be returning in tonight's episode!!

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

It has a lot of....4s in it...:smirk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

Oh my god Jess is hilarious around him.

• Locked thread