Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
J-Spot
May 7, 2002

hope and vaseline posted:

I. needed your underwear. to sew. into my. underwear.

I seriously choked on my own saliva laughing at that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

I think they've found some great material for Winston and Lamorne Morris is fantastic in the role, but he does seem to be stuck in the periphery much of the time. The other characters benefit from having more defined relationships with other members of the principal cast. You have romantic relationships for Nick/Jess and Schmidt/Cece, and best friend relationships for Nick/Schmidt and Jess/Cece. Winston is often either off doing his own thing or playing third wheel.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

PriorMarcus posted:

I could really do with catching up. I've kind of drifted off from the series this year (the last episode I watched was Thanksgiving) and I've not had an urge to track down any others.
The thanksgiving episode was the last one to air, so you should already be caught up.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

The Nastier Nate posted:

How long is Coach supposed to be on? Because I'd like to petition to have him become a full-fledged cast member.
He's on until at least the end of the season. I think Damon Wayans Jr. may have had another show picked up for next season, though.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

I forget, did the Cece/Coach relationship officially end at some point?

• Locked thread