Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Speaking as someone born in Kentucky, and having lived for all but 8 of my 35 years in Kentucky, I feel I would be remiss if I didn't point out the fact that Jack Daniels is not bourbon.

Irish Joe posted:

Jack Daniels is not bourbon whisky, its Tennessee whisky. Schmidt should know better :colbert:

^^this guy gets it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

Blantons and Basil Hayden, amiright? Finally got to try Pappy Van Winkle 20 the other day. Now I just need the 13 year Rye and the 23 and I'll have tried them all!

Blantons and Basil are both great. I'm also a huge fan of Bulleit and Angel's Envy.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Maxwell Lord posted:

How did CeCe make herself look extra cute.
My good man, this is CeCe's natural state.

Also, "I'd like to comb your hair, you hunk!"

10 Beers fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Mar 13, 2014

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Maxwell Lord posted:

I like that Winston is the least hosed up one in this subplot.

I was thinking this same thing. It's about time that they made Winston not be a screwup at absolutely everything. I hope the neighbor lady takes a fancy to him.

Also, does anyone else find it funny that Nick is absolutely the smartest among them when it comes to relationships? "I don't wanna have this conversation when we're hung over." Smart man, there.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Davros1 posted:

Isn't Winston still dating that bus driver?

Maybe? It always seemed like Winston thought they were dating, and the bus driver was just using him for sex and companionship.

• Locked thread