Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I was dieing laughing and empathizing with Winston because I learned that I was color blind in high school basically the same way. It's not something your usually conscious of.

I was playing a computer game where you had to match up connecting blocks of the same color and I kept trying to match up greens with yellows. My friend sitting next to me was looking at me like "what the gently caress are you stupid? those aren't the same color".

Just last year I joined my wife at a function after dressing myself and showed up wearing 2 colors that did not match at all...she was not happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
A lot of people didn't graduate high school, Einstein, Bill Gates, Anne Frank.

How long is Coach supposed to be on? Because I'd like to petition to have him become a full-fledged cast member.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Irish Joe posted:

Pretty much. Hell, I grew up in the 90s and the only Prince song I know is Purple Rain and the only Prince song I like is

Even if you don't like you Prince, you at least know Little Red Corvette, Raspberry Beret and 1999.

And that episode was pretty mediocre. As much as I love New Girl, parts of it are starting to irk me. Such as Prince would have been better as a shorter cameo and the most blatant Ford product placement ever.

• Locked thread