Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

Chief Justice of the United States of Anime

Catfish topped with court-bouillon is delicious, or a good creole tomato sauce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

gwrtheyrn posted:

Has fried catfish topped with crawfish etouffee always been a thing? I definitely don't remember having them together growing up, but the last time I was in baton rouge I noticed that lots of restaurants had that. Well at least two of them anyways, chimes being one of them

Either way, it was a convenient way of getting two things I wanted at the same time

drat, that sounds good. Iíll have to hit up Chimes when I can finally fly back to the US.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

There are no men like me. There's only me.

Tried making Shrimp Roban for the first time a couple days ago. Very tasty but it doesn't reheat well at all it seems.