Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
The dark humor was one of the things that made Glee great, so i think it is perfectly fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
Then why keep watching or posting? I lost interest in the show during last season, but am going to give it one more shot. But i will simply stop watching again if i don't like it. There are just so many of these threads that are nothing more than people complaining about how much they hate the thing they are watching.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
The version of Yesterday was kinda awful, but otherwise it wasn't bad, the fou guys dressed up as the Beatles was pretty neat.. My main problem is that it wasn't funny, the humor is as much Glee as the music is, and it was completely lacking this episode.
Also i wish they had come up with some reason for having the kids come back to the school, Kurt doesn't seem to be doing anything that couldn't be done elsewhere, and we don't really need more storylines about how much of a special snowflake Rachel is.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
I liked this episode much more than i did the other, but as it is now i will probably stop watching again after the Cory episode. I don't care for any of the new kids, and all the things that used to annoy me when i loved the show, like Tina never getting a solo, or Kurt reduced to singing a line or two, are still there. I really enjoyed Sue though.

Can someone remind me what happened to Emma? I noticed she hasn't been around this season.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
This may sound bad, but my favorite scene was Tina complaining about having to wear black, it was just such a perfect Glee moment, to make fun of things in a sad episode.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed

cathalc posted:

I too felt kinda bad for Jenna getting stuck with the role of the person who makes the death all about them

Why? It is a fictional show, all the other people are playing a character, I don't see how she did any different.
It is not like she was affected less by this, just because she didn't cry on screen for an hour.

She should be happy to have a scene that was truly in the spirit of Glee.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
Are they even making that much money from those songs? I cannot imagine most people are familiar with most of the musicals, and how many care enough to buy them?

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
I think the last time they did a song i wanted to re-listen to, let alone get as a mp3 was in season 3 or something. I don't like any of the musical songs, and the rest have simply not appealed to me. Even in a two part Beatles episode i didn't find anything special, though their music choice was really odd.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed

BrianWilly posted:

1) Favorite Network TV Comedy: Glee
2) Favorite Comedy TV Actor: Darren Criss,Chris Colfer
3) Favorite Comedy TV Actress: Lea Michele,Jane Lynch
4) Favorite On-Screen Chemistry: Kurt and Blaine
5) Favorite TV Bromance: Blaine and Sam
6) Favorite TV Gal Pals: Rachel and Santana

Maybe it is just me, but most of the nominees in all the categories are kinda awful. I have not seen Big bang theory, but Glee is better than the other options in the TV Comedy category, that is saying a lot.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
I think they should just have kept the original cast in school longer, it wouldn't be the craziest thing Glee had done..

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
The other times i have heard Will being called creepy it is usually because he stood next to a female student, which from what i understand is illegal in the US school system, and now giving silly pointless lessons is apparently also creepy, as opposed to what Glee has always done.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
Ooops, mispost

Oasx fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Nov 13, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
I was perfectly fine not knowing what twerking was, thanks Glee! :argh: I stuck around to see how they handled Finn's death, but after this episode i will be tuning out again.

• Locked thread