Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

xeria posted:

Some of the original cast, yeah. For right now, it's Rachel, Kurt, Blaine, Sam, Artie, and Mercedes. Probably Santana again. Maybe Brittany.

So they cut it down to the few people they focused on the whole time?

I stopped watching about 6 or 7 episodes into season 4 because I couldn't take the stupidity of the show. How has it progressed? More stupid or less stupid?

I heard that season 4 actually ended only half way through the school year and that this season has like month long time skips in it. Truth?

God this show is so bad. I think the last straw for me in this show was the combination of OH MY GOD CAN YOU SEE US JIZZING OVER NEW YORK at the end of Season 3 combine with Rachel acting like a creepy stalker gets accepted to NYADA while Kurt, who was amazing, does not. gently caress Rachel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
So with the move to New York, who's still on the show and who's gone for good?

If I wanted to start back in, having no knowledge of anything between a few episodes into the previous season, what would I need to know to catch up?

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

So are the old Lima people gone for good?

What about Will?

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

So apparently they're dropping New York all together and Rachel is heading back to Lima to restart the Glee Club. Kurt and everyone will be returning to Lima as well. Will will be coaching Vocal Adrenaline and Blaine will be coaching the Warblers.

God this is stupid.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

DapperDinosaur posted:

The newest WTF spoiler to come out about the new season:

Beiste is going to transition from female to male.

This is a storyline I do not think we need.

Goddamn.

gently caress this show so hard.

All the writers need to go get hit by a buss.

• Locked thread