Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the truth
Dec 16, 2007

Lea Michele's album is eh/10. Amazing voice, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

They had Santana singing during a part when only Lea Michele's voice was playing during Gloria. One of the big notes when Santana is standing alone on a table or something.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

Of course Will had to give a high five to an adolescent male student just seconds before boning his wife. How else could he get an erection?

The episode had some good ingredients, but I'm sick of this pie. A combination of years of lovely plots and pacing, Lea Michele no longer getting solos, and Cory dying irl have pretty much ruined the show for me. I'm ready for McKinley to go away and I want Will to die in a car fire. Hopefully things are better in a few episodes when we get the Rachel and Santana show featuring Kurt, Blaine, Sam, ?Artie, and the dancer formerly known as Mercedes Jones.

Rarity posted:

Congratulations to Emma for the fastest pregnancy in history! :toot:

Someone hasn't seen S3 of Fringe!

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

Spergatory posted:

If you're hoping for the Rachel and Santana show, you're setting yourself up for disappointment; all signs point to Santana leaving the show after the 100th episode. There's been tons of twitter hints and interviews basically saying Brittany comes back and she and Santana fly off into the sunset together. There are no mentions of Santana in anything after 100, and Lea Michele just did an interview talking about filming the New York episodes with her costars-- mentioning Kevin, Darren, Chris, Chord, and Amber, but no Naya.

That's ok because that means more Rachel solos.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

The only part of The Quarterback that gave me feels was the thirty second preview, but the Nationals thing was sweet and unexpected.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

What is the name of the new guy that Rachel thought was Rick? He won the Glee Project and he got catfished. I feel like it starts with a B.

Good riddance, Lima Losers. Hopefully Brittana comes back to New York so Brittany can dance with mathematical perfection all over NYADA.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

BrianWilly posted:

Rest of the songs are here. Again, lots of gems. They made that shite song Loser Like Me into something goddamn great. :stonk:

Just because something is acoustic and slow doesn't mean it's goddamn great. Too bad loving Will has to be in that one Cheno song. They should have used Goop instead.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

If you think that's bad, you should see the blog/store or whatever it is. $100 plain t-shirts.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

Can't believe they are pretending like Will is a good teacher (person) or would make a good father.

Intro to DSB: holy poo poo why doesn't Lea Michele get to sing more

The mixing on DSB was horrible.

the truth fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Mar 26, 2014

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

Glee Club sucks cocks in hell RIP

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

Andrew_1985 posted:

The golden age was the age of Zyzes

People like you actually exist?

As far as "golden age" goes, I thought the pilot was pretty good!

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

How many years before we get the inevitable Broadway version of Glee? Five?

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

In the beginning it said Rachel has been doing Funny Girl stuff for six months.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

If there are still any straight men in this thread, Naya Rivera is single again.

edit: and lol at people thinking Funny Girl will be a flop. Foreshadowing? The first NY ep started with Rachel getting a chauffeur because the preview tour/performances were such a success. They might abandon it by the end of the season because that would give more options for Rachel's character, but I think she and the play will be a hit.

the truth fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Apr 10, 2014

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

esperterra posted:

Really, I just want to see her fail in some way. This show is always stronger when it deals with the idea of dreams more often than not working out.

Don't think that last sentence is what you meant to say, because her success is an example of dreams working out more often than not.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

Well they need out of town tryouts because Rachel and Santana are literally the only people in New York who can sing!!!

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

xeria posted:

Also, S5 got shortened to 20 episodes, so there are five more left. And Fox is considering tacking the two episodes they shaved off of this season (due to the delayed start) onto next season.

I'll be surprised if S6 is a full season.

And those spoilers are dumb. Good luck coming up with excuses for passing your NYADA tests when you're in LA! I just figured Funny Girl wouldn't last that long because they have almost exhausted the songs. I expect a DROMP reprisal for the opening night, but who knows what they'll do beyond that.

Before X-Factor was canceled, Lea Michele said she was down with taking Demi Lovato's seat next season. I think she is ready to move on.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

They made a point of having Kurt say that she still has a chance to go back or something.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

Not happy about one of the characters he mentioned having a big part in the last scene.

It doesn't sound like the show has another 22 episodes left, to be honest. I think a focused, carefully thought out mini-season of 12 or so episodes (like the first part of S1) would be best. Heck, even four episodes would probably be enough to accomplish what they're aiming for.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

KURT DRINK THE drat SERENDIPITY'S HOT CHOCOLATE IT IS DELICIOUS

Feeder Blaine is awesome.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

That was a good episode even though they ruined a song that was mentioned at least three times as being completely amazing and important by making it a Sue duet. I also fast forwarded through the Will and Sue song, which I assume was completely awful.

Read some spoilers/episode summaries for the remaining three episodes and this show is going to get extra stupid, but it's been doing that for years so whatever. At least Lea Michele gets to sing. Her album has grown on me a bit. The songs are perfectly within her range.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/04/naya-rivera-glee-banned-set-written-off-two-episodes-fox-show/

Talk of the town is that Naya has been a mess for a long time and is now BANNED from Fox studios. Tonight is her last episode.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

Naya was in the previews for the next episode, so who knows.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

That episode sucked! Holy crap. Was the b-movie Chris Colfer wrote this bad?

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

She's allegedly crazy irl and also got dumped by her fiance.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

I, too, wonder why Jesus looks like a white guy.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

More like two two hour specials on back-to-back nights during football playoffs or whatever other ratings hogs (e.g. marathons of NCIS or Big Bang Theory reruns) they don't want to air good shows up against.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

Sounds like I'm done with the show.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

Does anyone really want to deal with Will or 24 new high school students? Ugh. Please just give us 10-12 episodes of a Lea Michele variety hour.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

Maybe they can redo the school shooting episode this season but actually have a school shooting.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

If anyone cares (which is doubtful), significant spoilers have leaked for the first four episodes. In traditional Glee fashion, pretty much everything sounds absolutely horrible. The song selection/distribution isn't great, either. Not sure why they think anyone would care about new characters in an already canceled show!

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

There is literally a hypnotism plot

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

There is no reason for anyone except Rachel, Santana, Mercedes, Blaine, Kurt, or Sam to sing. They RUINED a "Who Are You Now" last season by making it a loving Sue duet. What the hell?

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

Zyzes died in a freak peyote-fueled slip and slide accident.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

Mordiceius posted:

Goddamn.

gently caress this show so hard.

All the writers need to go get hit by a buss.

How funny would it be if Ms. Agron was driving that bus

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

Based on the heavy spoilers for the first third of the season, it will be terrible. Looking forward to getting a few more Lea Michele songs, though.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

Rarity posted:

I love that they're doing Let It Go a year after it was relevant

It's like doing yet another season of Glee years after it was relevant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

The first song from the funeral march final season, Lea Michele's (great) cover of a song that everyone got tired of hearing at least six months ago, came out a few days ago.

• Locked thread