Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ufarn
May 30, 2009
Literally no one watches the Emmys, so I don't think it's going to be much of a deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ufarn
May 30, 2009

the truth posted:

Lea Michele is extremely skinny. Must have been a very stressful couple weeks leading up to this episode, and I hope she is doing better now.
She's also lost a lot of weight in recent photos. I don't know if she's extremely so, more like an Allison Williams where it definitely wouldn't hurt to put on some weight.

ufarn
May 30, 2009
It's been a long time since I watched a Glee episode, but are they still honouring the tradition of crying in cars - preferably while it's raining?

ufarn
May 30, 2009

Oasx posted:

Maybe it is just me, but most of the nominees in all the categories are kinda awful. I have not seen Big bang theory, but Glee is better than the other options in the TV Comedy category, that is saying a lot.
It's pretty much based on social media these days, I think.

ufarn
May 30, 2009

cathalc posted:

True. He had a major role in some movie with Kristen Wiig over the summer too. (I think it was terrible and bombed, but hey, it's something)

Hard to beat Chris Colfer for meteoric rises though. I think he went from literally nothing more than community theatre in his hometown to winning a Golden Globe on Glee.
I think he prefers writing to acting, actually.

Glee just opens a lot of doors that way.

ufarn
May 30, 2009
And this being Glee, each will be available for $100 in times for Christmas.

ufarn
May 30, 2009
Here's Dianna Agron in a weird music video that at least doesn't involve her singing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BwzP1laWkQ

ufarn
May 30, 2009
Quinn is actually a Maiar sent to deliver us all from Ryan Murphy's writing. She's a Christ figure who suffers all the lovely plots unto herself, so others won't endure them.

ufarn
May 30, 2009
Reminds me of the weird-rear end effects Emmy Rossum's pop music back in the days. Here's someone who knows how to sing, and they add all kinds of crap to the brew for no good reason.

I think she was trying to be Imogen Heap, but it didn't work out that well.

ufarn
May 30, 2009

BrianWilly posted:

I've created a monster.

In other news, Lea Michele's music video for Cannonball.

I have to admit the song is growing on me, much like an alien virus that will stop my heart soon if left untreated.
The song is completely irredeemable.

I'm kinda bummed she couldn't get a better staff of people to churn out a song, because she deserves better than this tosh.

But hey, awful production value aside, at least she kept her clothes on.

ufarn
May 30, 2009
So what's the plot going to be on Earth-1?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ufarn
May 30, 2009
Reminder that the show actually hired additional writers at one point.

• Locked thread