Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I still watch Glee because Naya Rivera :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Dianna Agron needs to come back so they can reveal Quinn dropped out of Yale to become a crack addict. I will not rest until she has had every crazy storyline possible.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
This episode was a hot mess in the best possible way. It went from the awful (condescending to Becky, little people as elves, the goddam Chipmunks) to the stupid (Brittany's in Lima, except she isn't!) to the drat right hilarious. Totally worth it for Santana Claus and Love Child which is the best number they've done this season and one of the funniest things the show's ever done. By Glee standards this episode was exceptional.

Oh, and the long awaited return of best character Marley's Hat!

Rarity fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Dec 7, 2013

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Emerson Cod posted:

Pitch Perfect was such a bad movie. It was like post-Season 1 Glee but without enough time to develop Stockholm Syndrome. Any actual emotion the main character showed was due to watching a DVD of a much better movie.

How does it feel to be broken inside?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Spergatory posted:

At this point, I am watching exclusively for Klaine and even that is more out of obligation and morbid curiosity than any genuine interest.

I'm pretty sure the only reason any of us are still here is because there's one or two particular characters/actors we can't bring ourselves to part with.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

jscolon2.0 posted:

I'm pretty convinced that I'd follow Naya Rivera to Big Bang Theory if it happened.

Oh god don't scare me :ohdear:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

woo

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

xeria posted:

Dianna Agron is absurdly attractive in-person, and also (at least a bit of) a space cadet. Very sweet, though.

I'm surprised you can even manage to type after that.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I just watched the episode and figured cause this is Glee everything would be shiny and happy by the end and everyone would hug while singing a Katy Perry song but then that didn't happen and now I'm all sad :smith:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

jscolon2.0 posted:

Vanessa Lengies new show starts tonight. The first five minutes are very very bad.

Godammit, I already watch one terrible show because I think a cast member is fabulous. I really didn't need another :smith:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Congratulations to Emma for the fastest pregnancy in history! :toot:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Spergatory posted:

If you're hoping for the Rachel and Santana show, you're setting yourself up for disappointment; all signs point to Santana leaving the show after the 100th episode. There's been tons of twitter hints and interviews basically saying Brittany comes back and she and Santana fly off into the sunset together. There are no mentions of Santana in anything after 100, and Lea Michele just did an interview talking about filming the New York episodes with her costars-- mentioning Kevin, Darren, Chris, Chord, and Amber, but no Naya.

Holy poo poo you guys, I'm free!!! :neckbeard:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Sub Rosa posted:

Yeah, me too. Looks like my finish line is in sight.

We're leaving you, Ryan Murphy. We deserve better :unsmith::hf::unsmith:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I had literally forgotten the newbies were on this show.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

BrianWilly posted:

I don't know how it could be any clearer that Glee makes a ton of money

Music have fallen massively over the last 3 seasons.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Sub Rosa posted:

Let me interrupt this silly argument to say that Mixology is probably the worst television show I've ever seen. I dearly hope it is swiftly cancelled so I have a change to see Vanessa Lengies in something more worthwhile.

I quite like it :(

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
This isn't the Santana farewell I was promised! :argh:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Chasiubao posted:

Wait is Emma dead too? The hell is going on why do I even care :gonk:

She's pregnant with Will's baby :3:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

SamuraiFoochs posted:

(Also much as it pains me to say it I REALLY think Cory's death was another massive blow to the show in multiple ways.)

It absolutely was. Cory/Finn was the heart of the show and generally accepted idea of him taking over Glee club from Will would have been a huge improvement in every single way. If he was still around I would probably be sticking with the show after the next episode.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

xeria posted:

Sucks to be you, Rarity! Naya just said in an interview last night that she's still totally on the show, just not for a few episodes after next week's.

Why world, why? :smith:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

the truth posted:

What is the name of the new guy that Rachel thought was Rick? He won the Glee Project and he got catfished. I feel like it starts with a B.

Ryder. His name is Ryder.

The actor's name is Blake Jenner, perhaps you meant that.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Godammit, please just leave Naya I wanna escape this show :negative:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
In that universe were seasons 2 to 4 good?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'd go with "Born This Way". Some fun music numbers, some gimmicky music numbers, a whole lotta soapboxing, gay activism and a really pointless Duck Sauce bit.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I just started watching this episode but why is everyone wearing scarves and long coats in what I can only assume is mid-June?

e: Oh wait there was another time skip I guess?

Rarity fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Apr 2, 2014

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Mordiceius posted:

So are the old Lima people gone for good?

What about Will?

As of the latest episode they're all still regulars...

So who the hell knows? :psyduck:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Tonight's episode involves Kurt being the victim of a hate-crime

Someone make them stop :(

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

xeria posted:

I haven't watched it since but multiple people here and elsewhere have said the move to NYC fulltime seems to have improved the show as a whole.

The last 2 episodes have seriously been the most boring eps I've ever seen of this show.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

foolish_fool posted:

I miss all the newbies except Ryder :smith:

I'd rather have Ryder than Jake

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Sub Rosa posted:

Counterpoint: Santana and Brittany, Santana and Quinn, Santana and lots of people

Explanation: Even Glee recognises that Naya Rivera is too hot for their normal rules to apply

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

This is literally blowing my mind :psyduck:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

BrianWilly posted:

This week's songs are up! Pretty much a giant Rachel hoe-down if that's what you're into.

This is the week you always wanted, the truth!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Wow, leave the thread for a coupla weeks and look what happens :stare:

If Santana is out of the picture coz Naya is cray cray then I hope the character at least gets some kind of resolution and closure to her arc. It would suck for her to just fade out :ohdear:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Next year we won't have to suffer any more Glee episodes until midseason :toot:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

In which Kevin Reilly wonders if one episode constitutes a season

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The Glee season finale pulled a 0.6 :lol:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
You didn't mention that his short-sighted two season Glee renewal is probably one of the main reasons he's leaving.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

xeria posted:

Rumor-mongering for the next season:

1) Will supposedly be 10-12 episodes long
2) (location spoiler) Is going back to Lima, OH/McKinley (per Jane Lynch)

Story/casting spoilers, all taken with a grain of salt:
3) More specifically, they're bandying about the idea that Rachel goes back to McKinley to try and put the glee club back together herself
4) Will is the director of Vocal Adrenaline and Blaine (or potentially some other existing character) is his assistant
5) Only Unique appears to have been asked to return of the new ND members from S4/5

Of course, no scripts have been written yet so this is all probably subject to change wildly.

(Source is here, location spoiler in URL.)

None of this makes a lick of sense :psyduck:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
This beautiful trainwreck of a show :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
How the gently caress is Kurt studying at a drama school in New York and interning at a school IN loving OHIO?

:psypop:

• Locked thread