Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

BrianWilly posted:

a song that entered the public zeitgeist when Robin Thicke butt-grinded with a quarter-dressed girl young enough to be his daughter

Song spoiler: It's been in the public zeitgeist longer than that. And hey, at least they aren't recreating the actual music video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

...! posted:

Would it kill them to have some originality?

This is post-season 1 Glee we're talking about here, so, uh.... yeah, that's entirely possible.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

Mordiceius posted:

So apparently they're dropping New York all together and Rachel is heading back to Lima to restart the Glee Club. Kurt and everyone will be returning to Lima as well. Will will be coaching Vocal Adrenaline and Blaine will be coaching the Warblers.

God this is stupid.

If this means I get to see Melissa Benoist on my TV again, I'm totally on board. :swoon:

• Locked thread