Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DapperDinosaur
May 27, 2012

This is what America's next drag super star does...

She works for a living.
I'm kind of surprised that I'm actually looking forward to this coming back. I miss complaining about Glee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DapperDinosaur
May 27, 2012

She works for a living.
I'm really sick of Klaine and I really, really wish Kurt and Blaine would date other people but for some reason I was still grinning like a dork during their proposal scene.

I even wanted Kurt to say no!

DapperDinosaur
May 27, 2012

She works for a living.
I actually thought this was a fairly okay episode of Glee. I don't really care for the Sam/Nurse story line. And Sam needs a loving haircut.

Next week is going to be brutal. I was tearing up a little just at that promo.

DapperDinosaur
May 27, 2012

She works for a living.
Speaking of Sam, I'm convinced his storyline with Penny was originally intended for Finn. Especially since no one has commented on how odd it is for the school nurse to be dating a student.

DapperDinosaur
May 27, 2012

She works for a living.
I thought this episode was pretty boring. I just do not care about Marley, Jake or Blaine at all. I like Ryder a little bit but watching him and Marley together just puts me to sleep.

DapperDinosaur
May 27, 2012

She works for a living.
I don't really understand the point of voting on songs they've already done. I don't want to see the newbies redoing songs the old cast did because I think the new cast just isn't going to be able to compete with the old versions.

And some of the choices are bizarre. Roar? Really?

DapperDinosaur
May 27, 2012

She works for a living.
I still watch Glee because I kind of legitimately enjoy the New York parts. But on the other hand, I'm starting to hate Blaine.

DapperDinosaur
May 27, 2012

She works for a living.
I'm really happy to see McKinely being dropped. I can't say I will miss any of the new characters.

DapperDinosaur
May 27, 2012

She works for a living.
Has it been confirmed that Chris Colfer is returning?

DapperDinosaur
May 27, 2012

She works for a living.
I kind of don't think the old newbies are coming back. I think we're getting new newbies.

DapperDinosaur
May 27, 2012

She works for a living.
I'm actually happy about Blaine and Karosky for the exact opposite reason. Blaine is terrible and he treats Kurt awfully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DapperDinosaur
May 27, 2012

She works for a living.
The newest WTF spoiler to come out about the new season:

Beiste is going to transition from female to male.

This is a storyline I do not think we need.

• Locked thread