Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Kiki was one of the worst things Glee has ever done.

I came really close to being able to quit this show last year, we'll see if this year it finally happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Sue was awesome. "You'll have to find new ways to have creepy relationships with teenagers"

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
I just got around to watching this episode yesterday and :smith:

I made it until the Hummel house scene before I started crying. Burt and Carole... just... :smith:

For what it's worth, when it was actually playing live my husband watched the last ten minutes of it, he's never seen any of Glee other than like two or three scenes when I'm watching it sort of thing. When I had finished he was like "ummm... maybe I missed something, but did that teacher steal the jacket from the girl who was sleeping and then basically blame the other guy who wanted someone to believe he didn't steal it" and I was like "yup, yeah that happened."

So even someone with literally no connection to the show realized how terrible Will was.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Senerio posted:

Glee needs to hit a certain quota each season of Queen song. I'm not complaining.
I am because they always do them terribly. This is probably the least worst one, because it's a relatively simple by Queen standards. They should do more of these ones and be less ambitious about We Will Rock You and Bohemian Rhapsody

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Hahaha I only watched Puppet Master today (I was going to skip it completely, but I never got around to deleting it from the DVR and now I'm sick so...) and oh my god.

I think my favourite thing about it is the fact that they seemingly did the entire gas leak subplot JUST so that they could do the stupid puppet dance to The Fox.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
That episode took longer to get through than I remember. About four times I thought it was over and then the commercial ended and they were still on my TV.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
I already watch this and the blacklist, I'm not adding more terrible shows to my life.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

the truth posted:

edit: and lol at people thinking Funny Girl will be a flop. Foreshadowing? The first NY ep started with Rachel getting a chauffeur because the preview tour/performances were such a success.

When has this ever stopped Glee?

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
I liked Kitty, but all the other newbies were pretty forgetful and meh.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

BrianWilly posted:

I think the best part of the episode was when Sam, Mercedes, and Artie started singing in the middle of the street and Artie's date just kinda shuffled there awkwardly, wondering what the gently caress.
Absolutely, this was the best thing.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Hahahah oh my God this is going to be a trainwreck and I can't wait for it to be over.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
I don't want to look them up, someone summarize the spoilers please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Hahahahahaahahaha this show.

• Locked thread