Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Revol posted:

I need this episode to actually show Randy punching a real tree please please please
I NEED this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Rexides posted:

I am all for episodes that don't involve the main cast, at least I can be sure that the episode won't be about Matt & Stone projecting through Stan and Kyle, or having Cartman be strawman-of-the-week.

Do Randy-focused episodes count as episodes that don't involve the main cast? Because Randy episodes are the best.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Well that's a nice ringtone.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I hope that black guy is the only true vampire.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Edgar "NyghtPayne" Poe

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
This episode is all over the place. It's great.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I was really hoping for a Kick the Baby moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Stare-Out posted:

I liked that one time when that guy died and violently shat himself.

Didn't they keep that running for a few episodes as well? I seem to remember people making GBS threads when dying for quite a while.

• Locked thread