Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Awesome, I had the online marathon up for the entire time and wanted to make a thread, just never got around to it.

S...Staaaan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
Best part is licking the tears of unfathomable sadness.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
That was pretty great, per se.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

rawillkill posted:

Why wasn't nigga bleeped? Didn't they bleep it in Apologies to Jesse Jackson?

Just wondering what happened here that it was allowed

Definitely not bleeped in Apologies. He said it with enthusiasm.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
I think they do a great job of pointing out that most debates related to politics are one big disingenuous circle jerk, regardless of what side you're on. They get more one-sided with religion.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Gwaihir posted:

No, the reason South Park is poo poo for things like this is their idiotic false equivalence "BOTH SIDES ARE EQUALLY BAD!!!" schtick which is is loving awful and disingenuous as hell and is the worst god damned 'argument' ever.

I don't want to start breaking down episodes and giving scores to which side they made more fun of. Even if you think one group is more consistently reasonable than the other, everyone does and says things worth laughing at.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
So Shmaw :shobon:

I'd never see that episode where they debate the racist town flag. Lost it at Wendy kissing Cartman and the respective reactions.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
As great as that was I want all his songs in his early accent

even the authoritahs
are minoritahs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
I heard about this last night, it sucks but if they still have 30ish rotating episodes available (I think thats the plan), that's fine for me.

I don't spend all day on SPS but it's one of my go-to's if I'm eating a late dinner at my desk/need a break from work.

• Locked thread