Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

Capn Beeb posted:

Where'd you find this? One of my buddies has one as well but he's not online to ask

I got this beauty from one of Trevor's story missions, the one where Trevor is showing Cheng jr. his operation when the Mexican gun runners show up. During the carnage, one of these bad boys got launched in the stratosphere from a tanker explosion. After the dust had settled and the mission was over I started looking for a ride to drive around with, when this car literally fell from the heavens nearly crushing me, while still being intact. So of course I toke that as a sign from above and toke it to the nearest auto shop and trick it out. :smug:

Fake-edit: Reposting this for Beeb benefit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

:siren:This is a spoiler regarding haircuts; it will blow your mind.:siren:

If you shave any of the characters' head, their hair will start to grow back after several in-game weeks.

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

I hope we can unequipped weapons in GTA Online, because you know maybe, just maybe I don't want to cycle through forty different weapons just to grab sticky bombs while driving a car or have the randomly change my weapon load-out because it just feels like it. Most of the guns feel generically the same anyway, so why let me pick which ones I want to carry around and which ones I don't.

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

So if I choose free-aim in single-player and the other players choose aim-assist? They get auto-aim and I only get free aim for multiplayer? That's loving retarded. :cripes:

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

Capn Beeb posted:

Had some fun earlier, then some random person decided that loving off to the top of the mountain with the objective because gently caress you was the way to play Crooked Cops, lovely.

Need to figure out how to make a game friends + crew only.

And so far there is so much poo poo that should be in the single player, god drat.

I shot you in the face so many times that game, was on top of the board because of it. :smug:

Back Hack fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Oct 2, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

In case you didn't know, people with gold halos around their icon on the mini-map are people in your crew. :ssh:

• Locked thread