Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

What would y'all most like to see put in the FAQ? I've got some ideas but I'm taking suggestions and then I'll edit it.

Something regarding the current buggy garages. Also, something regarding the properties and if it's worth it or not to invest in them. The assassination missions and how to exploit them for max cash return.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?
Well I just finished the (late game spoiler) mission where you rescue Lamar. After the mission was done, I switched to Mike and he had 10,000 sniper rounds. :stare:

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?
Any good stocks to invest in right now?

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?
Rhythm of the Night has to be my absoulte favorite song on the radio. It' the one song where I have to stop driving like a manican just so I can listen to it. Convoy, General Lee and the Rihanna song are also fun songs to listen to. I'll admit, I love the radio in this way more than GTA 4.

• Locked thread