Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!
I wish I had joined the beta program, because I kinda hate the new pull-to-refresh/next. Maybe I just need to give it some time, but it doesn't give clear enough feedback, gives that feedback away from where I'm looking, doesn't override scrolling if I decide to un-pull to not refresh, and just seems fiddly. It's no longer pull-to-refresh, it's swipe-kinda-like-you're-pulling-to-maybe-refresh-or-go-to-the-next-page-but-we're-calling-that-refresh-too.

The rest of the changes look pretty nice, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

Well, if the new ptr is the way it's done now, would it be possible to put the "Pull for Next Page" text and indicator at the bottom when we're pulling from the bottom?

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

Sereri posted:

There is now! (well for me, you'll get it soon). P2R distance option is working well so far.

Question to the "bottom P2R is terrible because feedback" people. Is that on phones or tablets?
I'm on a 10" tablet.

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

Probably better :frogout: than :fedora:

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

Add the Awful Bookmarks widget to your home screen

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

The app appears not to like the new embedded Tik-Tok feature, at least not in the announcement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

After I visited the TikTok website in Chrome, the app appears to have stopped crashing.