Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Is there a way to turn off highlighting the OP? That'd make the YOSPOS theme perfect for my battery-saving needs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Then posts a transcript to e/n.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Make the :frog: a :dukedog:. It's subtle and isn't affected by people using different themes.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

SEKCobra posted:

Bring back the bookmark button in the top right please. At least as an option. This update ruined my 'work'flow.

Yeah, this is pretty annoying.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Teaches of Peaches posted:

So I happened to notice today that I have some minor burn in from the page count section at the bottom. I've had this phone for a few years so many people probably wouldn't even have that happen. I do use the dark theme so many that makes it a bit worse? I was wondering if it was possible to have the page count fade down till you get towards the bottom of the page just to keep it from happening? I'll be updating my phone in a month or so anyway but the feature might look nice anyway.

What phone are you using? This shouldn't be a problem on most recent phones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Let us flip the frog, Sereri, or we'll flip the bird. :(