Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clay_
Apr 2, 2013
The new update is awesome. Gonna gently caress around and try and get a decent fyad.css going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clay_
Apr 2, 2013
Suggestion: Add support for two thread tags like in Awful iOS, that way SA Mart threads show whether it's a buying or selling thread. Plus it looks nice.

Edit: With everyone talking about square tags, I'd honestly like to see an option to enable/disable square tags. I really enjoy them personally, but obviously other people don't.

clay_ fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Sep 25, 2013

clay_
Apr 2, 2013
The only issues I've had thus far with the app is that occasionally the scroll to refresh/scroll to load next page functions occasionally gently caress up and don't work. There's the button less than a millimeter from my finger anyways, so I don't really mind. The new design looks good and this app is good. I dunno how interested you are in defining a separate template for FYAD so that users can get a similar experience on mobile as they would on the forums (ala Awful iOS), or if there's some serious CSS hackery that can be done that I'm not good enough to figure out...

clay_
Apr 2, 2013

Sereri posted:

Someone said they would try to make one, I don't remember who it was. It's mostly an :effort: on my part I guess.

Was me. I have a CSS sheet that matches the color scheme and everything fairly well, but I'm not good enough at CSS to get the speech bubbles.