Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

2 questions, assuming this is the correct thread for it:

1) Can the Add File Attachment feature be updated to allow pics bigger than 1280x1024? Many phones are 1080x1920,
and
2) Can a "thumbnail this attached pic" feature be added? Equivalent of timg tags, basically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

The Bloop posted:

Just use the Insert Imgur feature

It does both things and it's already right there

Yeah, my post here was a result of a conversation in the Android thread, and shortly afterward I was reminded of the Insert Imgur feature.

Still, if that site goes the way of the waffle, God forbid, or gets banned from here like Image$hack, then the request will be less moot.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

The forums feature being referred to is the # under your avatar.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I feel dumb, I'm sure it's an easy answer but I just don't know - I switched to a new phone and the app is doing this. How do I get rid of the forum listing on the left side?

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Thanks! That fixed it. For anyone else with the problem, in the app go to Settings, then Device & Navigation:

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

What if I need all four on a poster

that would be a loss

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Lobok posted:

Oh god, you're saying the Horny person is in the last panel?

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Yeah, and then maybe increase the max image dimensions for attachments. Is there a file size limit too?

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

spankmeister posted:

Look, it doesn't matter how big it is, it's how you use it.

King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is!

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I think it's on by default with the exception of SA-Mart, even threads you create there. Though that may be long resolved by now.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

My favorite example of that was when somebody (pre-2010, so my monitor was 1280x1024) somehow had a 2200x1700 avatar, displayed at full size.

The one time I saw it, he had sniped the top of a page in a thread about avatars. His post, squeezed well over to the right in a narrow column, was simply "I'm not changing it."

The avatar was a photo of a horse, circled in red and labeled HORSE in large red letters.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Just you. And every time it happens, it's Twitter's fault. Usually resolves in a few hours.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I'm on Google Fi, and I noticed I was using more than 2GB of data for a few months in a row. I checked data usage and the biggest culprit was Instagram, so I looked at it a lot less when off wifi (plus I unfollowed a bunch of useless accounts).

I'm already over 2GB this month and the cycle still has a few more days. Guess which app is the biggest culprit this time :frogsiren:

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

That's Twitter for ya! It may start working again soon.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

e: nvm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES