Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Yes thank you for the last update!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Kheldarn posted:

I just get a blank screen when I choose Display Image for that one

Same here, but when viewing that picture in-thread I can turn my device sideways and it enlarges enough to read.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

App updated last night, now attempting to rate a thread gives an error message? I haven't tried anything, will reinstall if it's just me.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

It's classism OP. You have to own a computer to be a content creator.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Daztek posted:

Do you have this enabled on the web forums?

User Control Panel -> Edit Options

Tanks for this :gifttank:

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

He was seeking clarification and trying to help. It was not hostile.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

I just wanted to thank you for ruining every other app for me, with your excellent horizontal gesture navigation.

How many times have I swiped fruitlessly in Chrome.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Nice

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Test

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/OldfashionedWebbedFrogmouth.mp4

Edit - I removed the "-mobile" from the link. Using the link button to copy it adds that for whatever reason.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

So long, and thanks for all the mobile shitposting, those of you who made and maintained this app.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Is the Imgur uploader broken for everyone?

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

please also make the app detect when you quote someone and write a really angry response to them - it can then pop up a window that says "buy this rear end in a top hat an avatar???" and the only button is yes

For the quoter and the quoted, right?

Internet Explorer posted:

this is the type of innovation i can get behind

U/P combo

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Why is there a blank post above mine?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

S10e here and rebooting seems to have fixed it.