Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«1155 »
mewse
May 2, 2006

Thanks Ants posted:

Just delete stupid messages

It just says "report" and "quote" here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Bob Morales posted:

Why do I have to waste my time explaining to someone why they can't use Educational Licensed software at work?

You don't, just forward it to their manager?

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

This post is good to go

Wibla posted:

You don't, just forward it to their manager?

There's about a 90% chance this person is going to be my boss by the end of the year...

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

Bless You Ants, Blants

Fun Shoe

mewse posted:

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

mewse posted:

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004

Who in fucks this commie Ovechkin? Could the faggot pop in 60 so drunk he'd fall over on dry land? Anybody slams me against the boards tonight, Im gonna piss all over mys

College Slice

mewse posted:

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Bob Morales posted:

There's about a 90% chance this person is going to be my boss by the end of the year...

Time to get the gently caress out then.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

College Slice

Bob Morales posted:

Wibla posted:

Time to get the gently caress out then.

This or sabotage. Your choice.

Sickening
Jul 15, 2007

Black Summer was the best summer.

I like that my var continues to somehow create new VMware customer numbers instead of adding them to my current one. This was like the 5th time I had to call support. Brb, committing murder.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Give me the axe.
We need more guts.

A critical path domain expired. It was being renewed on a terminated employees P-card. Our deploy pipeline is hosed until it recovers. Happy a Friday on-call guy that’s not me. I sent off forward of a email from last Friday where we laid out why it was bad IT owned our domains for AWS regions instead of having it in Route53 and then left.

OutofSight
May 4, 2017

Bob Morales posted:

Owners daughter complained about blurry logos on our invoices. I said the logo isn't blurry per se, but it's the way the image is blown up when it's printed.
[...]
THIS WOMAN IS IN CHARGE OF MARKETING

Of course she is. Blaming others for my own inability is an important key skill in this profssion.

Can i point out that i really like boring and simple vector grapics for logos?

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

This post is good to go

Bob Morales posted:

Ahh...the "every 90 days" report our CEO requests of everyone who's used the VPN, and 'recommendations' on who should be removed from the list of VPN users.

Got a phone call from our finance manager on Friday evening “is there a reason I can’t connect to the vpn?”

We’re supposed to say ‘let me check’ and then enable them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

This post is good to go

OutofSight posted:

Can i point out that i really like boring and simple vector grapics for logos?

Nah we need the anniversary logo for this year. Also can you add this “green company” logo to remind our customers how environmentally conscious we are when they look at your printed and mailed paper statements?

She was also mad that we couldn’t use that as one of two company logos when we setup our CLIUD BASED ERP SOFTWARE. The old software let us customize the header/logo area. ONLY PEOPLE THAT WORK HERE CAN SEE THAT AND THEY DONT GIVE A gently caress

«1155 »